“I poured my heart and soul into this album and it’s been an incredible journey,”...

Look at her interviews for Britney Jean and then look at her interviews for Glory.....

Night and day.

It's very clear when she's involved and passionate about something, compared to when shes a guest star at whatever promotional campaign her team have planned for whatever album they had a ghost singer sing....

Do we think Britneys aware of the extent they used Myah? Or do you think it's a possibility they just replaced some of her vocals with Myahs without informing her?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Look at her interviews for Britney Jean and then look at her interviews for Glory.....

Night and day.

It's very clear when she's involved and passionate about something, compared to when shes a guest star at whatever promotional campaign her team have planned for whatever album they had a ghost singer sing....

Do we think Britneys aware of the extent they used Myah? Or do you think it's a possibility they just replaced some of her vocals with Myahs without informing her?

I think she was like:  "I don't like this music, I don't want to record it, give it what you want but I don't want to record it"

They: "Ok, as you want, we will finish it without you".

Her: "hmm..."

They: "But we'll need some verses from you to make it sound good."

Edited by Whitney Houston

Could it be that her then-team conspired to make her sound less and less like herself so that they don't need her to actually sing the songs. Instead, they could use both background vocals and technology (e.g., auto-tune) to make is sound vaguely like her on the album. This would make her less powerful or give her less leverage so that they could profit off of her without her being presence (and cooperation). 

Just a thought.

7 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Night and day.

Question I wished her book answered, she only spoke of 2 albums blackout and glory

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

This was team con testing out if they could get away with it I reckon. If the record would have been well received we’d have probably had a new album every year from Myah 

It would be cool to pretend the album was awesome and then be like-ltumblr_lerg03gbet1qada99o1_500.gif

37 minutes ago, Screamous said:

Maybe she did actually pour her heart and soul into this album. She just forgot to pour her VOCAL to this album :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Good point :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block