Britney: I'm easily manipulated and wear my heart on my sleeve, but I'm definitely changing all that

"I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. l'm honestly bored but I'm also scared of a lot of things"

OMG! She is def reading exhale!!! Me and some other exhalers have been saying this, that she does the same things and needs some fresh air because she's bored....and now she's saying she likes routine, that yeah she's bored but scared to try new things but its her life! (I also said that in the end, its up to her)

She's here fellas! :ooo we love you Brit, I get you scared to try new things but like you said in your post, challenge yourself. Get out of LA and that USA people and there's many cool places besides Mexico.  Gurl, the world is yours! But like I said, in the end, its your choice and your life, you own it!

Gives us a sign, post a beautiful picture of your garden/flowers that you're talking about.

ps: enjoy yourself while being single! It's a breakfree from men and to get emotional detached , it makes us wiser for next relationships because we gonna be with them because they deserve us , not because we need them 

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

It's so weird being single … I've had a lot of time to really look back with all the good and bad … I've realized I don't talk to myself that nicely at all … I'm easily manipulated and I wear my heart on my sleeve … But I'm definitely changing all that … I have to make time to stop and look around to re-evaluate myself and say is this good for me ??? I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. l'm honestly bored but I'm also scared of a lot of things … The way I live my life is mine ... I've had so many people interfere with that … But to know it’s ok to be selfish with my life and enjoy it is amazing !!! I will say my routine and daily affairs seem silly sometimes … My mom always use to visit the sisters at St. Mary's Catholic School … She used to go to when I was younger and the nuns always gave me cookies … I liked going there because the sun was always out and it was beautiful there ... It’s weird because I have a small garden with flowers on my balcony outside my room … When I take a picture of it the illusion is that it's connected to the trees outside … It’s pretty beautiful when the sun hits at the right spot … The pictures look like diamonds glistening everywhere … Every time I go out there I think of the sisters at the church I used to go to ... l'm honestly not even sure why I'm writing this nonsense !!!?? Oh this picture 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Love 1

Honestly the first half she basically wrote what some us fans are saying for a long time... she is easily manipulated. And how unhealthy her relationships are because of this, she clearly never loved herself and never reavaluate the toxic patterns...

Good thing she finally admitted

Funny that some others fans were freaking out denying this other day when she posted that  Isaac Cohen picture lol 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3

It's so weird being single … I've had a lot of time to really look back with all the good and bad … I've realized I don't talk to myself that nicely at all … I'm easily manipulated and I wear my heart on my sleeve … But I'm definitely changing all that … I have to make time to stop and look around to re-evaluate myself and say is this good for me ??? I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. l'm honestly bored but I'm also scared of a lot of things … The way I live my life is mine ... I've had so many people interfere with that … But to know it’s ok to be selfish with my life and enjoy it is amazing !!! I will say my routine and daily affairs seem silly sometimes … My mom always use to visit the sisters at St. Mary's Catholic School … She used to go to when I was younger and the nuns always gave me cookies … I liked going there because the sun was always out and it was beautiful there ... It’s weird because I have a small garden with flowers on my balcony outside my room … When I take a picture of it the illusion is that it's connected to the trees outside … It’s pretty beautiful when the sun hits at the right spot … The pictures look like diamonds glistening everywhere … Every time I go out there I think of the sisters at the church I used to go to ... l'm honestly not even sure why I'm writing this nonsense !!!?? Oh this picture 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Heart ❤️: I'm on sleeeeeeves 

For you :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But for real, it's beautiful to be genuine and show emotions. But I get it, not everyone is worth it nor will value them and value us as they should.

Es tan extraño estar soltero... He tenido mucho tiempo para mirar hacia atrás, con todo lo bueno y lo malo... Me he dado cuenta de que no me hablo tan bien en absoluto... Soy fácilmente manipulable y uso mi corazón en mi manga... Pero definitivamente estoy cambiando todo eso... Tengo que hacer tiempo para detenerme y mirar a mi alrededor para reevaluarme y decir: ¿esto es bueno para mí? Me gusta la rutina y suelo hacer lo mismo todos los días…. Sinceramente, estoy aburrido, pero también tengo miedo de muchas cosas... La forma en que vivo mi vida es mía... Muchas personas han interferido en eso... Pero saber que está bien ser egoísta con mi vida. y disfrútalo es increíble!!! Diré que mi rutina y mis asuntos diarios a veces parecen tontos... Mi mamá siempre solía visitar a las hermanas en la Escuela Católica St. Mary... Solía ir cuando yo era más joven y las monjas siempre me daban galletas... Me gustaba ir allí porque siempre había sol y era hermoso allí... Es extraño porque tengo un pequeño jardín con flores en mi balcón afuera de mi habitación... Cuando le tomo una foto, la ilusión es que está conectado con los árboles afuera... Es bastante hermoso cuando el sol incide en el lugar correcto... Las imágenes parecen diamantes brillando por todas partes... Cada vez que salgo pienso en las hermanas de la iglesia a la que solía ir... Sinceramente, ni siquiera estoy seguro de por qué estoy escribiendo estas tonterías!!!?? Ay esta foto 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The handwritten letter is from the conservatorship, the new IG post is after. Totally different circumstances. The handwriting is chaotic; is that in line with her other handwritten letters in the past? Her new IG post is logical with insight. Another step forward in the healing process.

Her mother going to visit the nuns shows Lynne's attempt to find spiritual help in the chaos that the drunken Jamie caused.

• Like 1

This whole post cuts so deep. I think Britney is someone who is naturally guileless, which sadly makes her susceptible to other people taking advantage of her. She's been berated by the media and her own family for so long, I understand why she doesn't think highly of herself sometimes. I hope she's able to regain her light again and also find a balance in knowing who the good people are in her life vs. the ones who are out to hurt her. 

Edit: she says 'it's weird being single' so I;m guessing the divorce has been finalized?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2

This feels like an excluded part from her book. I love when she shares about personal stories that are just chill and peaceful, it's like sharing good vibes and I personally like it.

I can sort of relate to what she's saying, I myself am quite easily manipulated and some bad people try to take advantage of it, and sadly I know it. I'd leave a comment or leave a message if she were my personal friend, or maybe just grab some coffee. 😌

Edited by Eternalhouse
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block