Britney: I'm easily manipulated and wear my heart on my sleeve, but I'm definitely changing all that

These are the parts which I can relate, Britney:

It's so weird being single

I agree. It's like ugh, but then, yeah, whatever.

I've realized I don't talk to myself that nicely at all

I'm hard at myself too. But I think there's a reason behind it. Like I'm hard at myself so that way I can grow or... be more disciplined.

I wear my heart on my sleeve

I'm totally like that specially with ma family.

I have to make time to stop and look around to re-evaluate myself and say is this good for me ???

Yeah. It would be good for me to do it.

I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. l'm honestly bored but I'm also scared of a lot of things …

Me. Also me.

She used to go to when I was younger and the nuns always gave me cookies

I love cookies :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: (finally an event to use that emoji, lol!)

When I take a picture of it the illusion is that it's connected to the trees outside … It’s pretty beautiful when the sun hits at the right spot … The pictures look like diamonds glistening everywhere 

I love nature too.

274041d04c42894dbb581dfba505bd23.jpg

e80696410f1a30bbee640a8cc12f56b4.jpg

6f1349eb10143a6638145d435c0d76d6.jpg

But i'm sure it doesn't compare to contemplate it personally/live.

l'm honestly not even sure why I'm writing this nonsense !!!?? 

Because you're a writerney and because it's good and therapeutic to just write it down... I also love to write.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Honestly the first half she basically wrote what some us fans are saying for a long time... she is easily manipulated. And how unhealthy her relationships are because of this, she clearly never loved herself and never reavaluate the toxic patterns...

Good thing she finally admitted

Funny that some others fans were freaking out denying this other day when she posted that  Isaac Cohen picture lol 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

We were literally saying this exact thing she just admitted to and we got bagged for it.  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I'm hoping that since she knows this, I want to see her succeed at keeping them at arms length even if she reconciles with everyone.   I don't want to see Britney hurt ever again by the people who should love her the most. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nina Dobrev said:

We were literally saying this exact thing she just admitted to and we got bagged for it.  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I'm hoping that since she knows this, I want to see her succeed at keeping them at arms length even if she reconciles with everyone.   I don't want to see Britney hurt ever again by the people who should love her the most. 

I bet there will still be fans that deny anything is wrong because she’s freeeee LiViNg HeR BeSt LiFe!!!!  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Nina Dobrev said:

"Negative fans" right again. The Office Crying GIF

Yeah. She better learn for good to love herself first and stop to reach to abusers type...

However, I don't know if she understands completely if we judge by the fact shes forgiving her mother so easily. And her BFF being Cade. 

But if she stop to date toxic men like Kevin, Jasons, Isaac, Scam and criminal Paul, maybe some things will be better for her.

Episode 19 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

PS. Brit your family is manipulating you again girl... have a good routine dayLl Cool J Running GIF by ION

Sad. I was actually not judging her at all for spending time with them on her birthday, especially with her father’s condition, but the reports ever since have been awful. 

Releasing a picture of Britney on her moms lap, as if she is her sick daughters savior… gross! Why take a picture and release it to the press? And why did BRITNEY make a post about how she forgives her family?! Did they talk her into it? Real reconciliation doesn’t require cameras and IG posts. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

"Negative fans" right again. The Office Crying GIF

Yeah. She better learn for good to love herself first and stop to reach to abusers type...

However, I don't know if she understands completely if we judge by the fact shes forgiving her mother so easily. And her BFF being Cade. 

But if she stop to date toxic men like Kevin, Jasons, Isaac, Scam and criminal Paul, maybe some things will be better for her.

Episode 19 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

She needs to figure these things out for herself, which is what she seems to be doing. Reading what a bunch of fans say on a forum isn't going to just flip a switch on in her mind. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She needs to figure these things out for herself, which is what she seems to be doing. Reading what a bunch of fans say on a forum isn't going to just flip a switch on in her mind. 

Everybody here wants the best for Britney, and we have the right to have opinions about her life. That's it.

This is a Britney forum, we all talk about her life. If some people have problems with that... they shouldn't be here.

If u agree she needs to figure these things out, don't attack others for pointing out the obvious. She should read more some fans instead of keep with "Yes people" by her side.

Periodt :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Edited by Dark Willow
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Everybody here wants the best for Britney, and we have the right to have opinions about her life. That's it.

This is a Britney forum, we all talk about her life. If some people have problems with that... they shouldn't be here.

If u agree she needs to figure these thing out, don't attack others for pointing out the obvious. She should read more some fans instead of keep with "Yes people" by her side.

Periodt :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Yup, here we go, 'everyone is allowed to voice their opinion'. Did I put a weapon to your head and say you're not allowed to type out your words?

You seem more pre-occupied with wanting to be right, passing shady remarks  and making fun of Britney's choices. Maybe you should focus more on giving her grace to figure out things she wasn't allowed to for the past 13 years of her life. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sad. I was actually not judging her at all for spending time with them on her birthday, especially with her father’s condition, but the reports ever since have been awful. 

Releasing a picture of Britney on her moms lap, as if she is her sick daughters savior… gross! Why take a picture and release it to the press? And why did BRITNEY make a post about how she forgives her family?! Did they talk her into it? Real reconciliation doesn’t require cameras and IG posts. 

It seems all very forced and I think it will backfire with time.

She was dragging her mom like days before the lap picture. Not normal.

Forgiveness need time and maturity. Her mother didn't change, probably only said she sorry. Actions are way more important than words.

9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yup, here we go, 'everyone is allowed to voice their opinion'. Did I put a weapon to your head and say you're not allowed to type out your words?

You seem more pre-occupied with wanting to be right, passing shady remarks  and making fun of Britney's choices. Maybe you should focus more on giving her grace to figure out things she wasn't allowed to for the past 13 years of her life. 

Still typing :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Haha I only made fun of the arrogance of fans calling others negative every time we say things with Britney are not ok.

I only wrote people were mad here because we said Britney like problematic men and is attached to abusive cycles. Britney confirmed herself, and no problem fans realizing that... 

Maybe you should stop act like I was talking to you, If you don't consider yourself one of these fans,  it wasn't about you. Tv Land Awww GIF by #Impastor

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Haha I only made fun of the arrogance of fans calling others negative every time we say things with Britney are not ok.

I only wrote people were mad here because we said Britney like problematic men and is attached to abusive cycles. Britney confirmed herself, and no problem fans realizing that... 

Maybe you should stop act like I was talking to you, If you don't consider yourselve one of these fans,  it wasn't about you. Tv Land Awww GIF by #Impastor

Took 5 minutes just to type all this, ok. :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Edited by Gutterguppy
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I think as someone who's always been on the fence with her family, by all mean she's more than capable now to do exactly that... Figure out if her family is necessary for her life or not.  I just REALLY hope it doesn't backfire; it's all I care about.   I'm VERY hesitant to say it's the right thing to do but she's a grown *** woman - but ultimately, yeah, it's not my business it really.  A lot of people take the piss but for real, as someone who has way too much empathy like Britney, it can be so damn easy to fall into a trap every damn time it sounds nice.  I do want her happy, but I will never stop calling her family leeching sacks of **** that deserve nothing but her middle finger, regardless of reconciliation. 

Edited by Nina Dobrev
3 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

I think as someone who's always been on the fence with her family, by all mean she's more than capable now to do exactly that... Figure out if her family is necessary for her life or not.  I just REALLY hope it doesn't backfire; it's all I care about.   I'm VERY hesitant to say it's the right thing to do but she's a grown *** woman - but ultimately, yeah, it's not my business it really.  A lot of people take the piss but for real, as someone who has way too much empathy like Britney, it can be so damn easy to fall into a trap every damn time it sounds nice.  I do want her happy, but I will never stop calling her family leeching sacks of **** that deserve nothing but her middle finger, regardless of reconciliation. 

Look, I get it. I'm highly suspicious of Lynne, JL, Bryan, etc. still, but if Britney wants to extend that olive branch, then it's her decision. We need to have a little bit more faith in her and trust that she's making the best decision for herself. All we can do is continue to hope for the best. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block