Britney: I'm easily manipulated and wear my heart on my sleeve, but I'm definitely changing all that

“Easy manipulated” is also a really fancy way of saying “dumb”. Looking back at a lot of Britney’s choices, extending back to the early 2000’s, she definitely doesn’t have the track record of being a smart individual.

It’s truly disturbing to see an adult, 42 year old woman admitting that she’s “easily manipulated”. But the question is: can Britney function as an independent adult? I’d say no. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, iZacaree said:

“Easy manipulated” is also a really fancy way of saying “dumb”. Looking back at a lot of Britney’s choices, extending back to the early 2000’s, she definitely doesn’t have the track record of being a smart individual.

It’s truly disturbing to see an adult, 42 year old woman admitting that she’s “easily manipulated”. But the question is: can Britney function as an independent adult? I’d say no. 

English language update and I am playing the teacher deliberately: 'Easily manipulated' is gullible or naive. It's not a lack of intellectual ability.

Have you read about her childhood in her book? 

• Like 4
On 12/10/2023 at 10:37 AM, LordofTheMoodRing said:

HBO needs to do a Traveling Show with Britney called B Free. Where she travels the world experiencing cool cultures, kind folks, and good food. Luxurious Hotels and funky diners. Donate to local charities🩷💚🩷💚🩷

I wish she was friends with Zac Efron, I adore his series with Netflix, Down To Earth, It would be super cool if she travels the world and bond with some new friends.

I wasn’t a big fan of HSM but I like this dude recent movies and specially this doc, the second season he’s traveling in Australia and I love it, there’s similarities with south america, no wonder Australia is the Brazil for Americans. I leave here my recommendation for the ones that likes to travel and explore different cultures to watch it, this is a nice doc. Zac travels with his buddy Erin, a naturalist from Hawaii, and it’s pretty cool, first season they go all over Europe, second season is all Australia.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I wish she was friends with Zac Efron, I adore his series with Netflix, Down To Earth, It would be super cool if she travels the world and bond with some new friends.

I wasn’t a big fan of HSM but I like this dude recent movies and specially this doc, the second season he’s traveling in Australia and I love it, there’s similarities with south america, no wonder Australia is the Brazil for Americans. I leave here my recommendation for the ones that likes to travel and explore different cultures to watch it, this is a nice doc. Zac travels with his buddy Erin, a naturalist from Hawaii, and it’s pretty cool, first season they go all over Europe, second season is all Australia.

I love that show too

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block