NEW photo of Britney with Lynne and Bryan!

1 hour ago, super.nova said:

yeah, no. Imprisoning your relative for 13 years and milking her against her will for your benefit and denying she wanted out and saying she needed the conservatorship when in reality they just needed her to never get out so they could live off of her does not constitute “family drama” they are criminals and enablers.

so yeah, she’s welcomed to do that mistake… which is none of my business so I won’t comment  on that aspect.

I agree with you. It’s so hard because I know B is alienated and just wants family to love her. I don’t judge her and I wish to god they treat her well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is scary to me because just not long ago the texts leaked of lynne saying there's something wrong with Britney. I hope she isnt trying to put her back under some kind of care. Right before con that's how it started. That witch pretended to hang out with her and next thing you know they put her on 5150. 

JL and her loser husband are in debt and lynne is broke. They need the money.

I dont trust her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, tco said:

Is this real?

Idc what fans tell me this picture speaks volumes. Even when your parents have done you wrong you still crave for that mother hug and love. Britney did say in her Instagram something was going on. I think Jamie might be on his death bed or something else personal is going on. I’m not judging Britney for this at all because I don’t walk in her shoes. I just send my love ❤️

11 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

We truly don't know much about Britney's relationship with her mother and their dynamics

She literally released a book about it two months ago. Its called the woman in me.

Lynne is a narcissist woman and is known for manipulating her daughter for easy money.

If you're happy with the reunion fine... but I don't need to pretend everything's fine. Britney made everything very public,  we can give our opinions.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

She literally released a book about it two months ago. Its called the woman in me.

Lynne is a narcissist woman and is known for manipulating her daughter for easy money.

If you're happy with the reunion fine... but I don't need to pretend everything's fine. Britney made everything very public,  we can give our opinions.

It's a book about her life and it doesn't focus on her relationship with her mother that much. Can we stop acting like 15-year-olds and pretending like we know these people? It's Britney's decision, and we should just respect it, it's not our business at all.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's a book about her life and it doesn't focus on her relationship with her mother that much. Can we stop acting like 15-year-olds and pretending like we know these people? It's Britney's decision, and we should just respect it, it's not our business at all.

U should read the book, no joke.

Again, Britney made everything public. Stop dictating what other should post or not.

I will comment you like it or not 

Spoiler

emma roberts deal with it GIF by ScreamQueens

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, humstarr said:

This is scary to me because just not long ago the texts leaked of lynne saying there's something wrong with Britney. I hope she isnt trying to put her back under some kind of care. Right before con that's how it started. That witch pretended to hang out with her and next thing you know they put her on 5150. 

JL and her loser husband are in debt and lynne is broke. They need the money.

I dont trust her. 

Luckily her life has ZERO impact on yours so your distrust in Lynne is rather irrelevant.

• Like 1

Honestly, I think she needs her family at this moment. Her birthday is here, the holidays are coming and she might be feeling really lonely. Her boys left mainland and moved away, she divorced Sam this year and she seems to be struggling.

I can't blame her, I'd probably be doing the same thing in her situation.

Sending all my love to her, always! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block