NEW photo of Britney with Lynne and Bryan!

3 hours ago, Az4Angela said:

It's her decision who she has in her life but both Brian and Lynne are complete trash and my mind won't be changed on that, if it was my family they'd never see or hear from me again :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Yeah but your only friend isn’t the weird barefoot guy with poor grooming habits that you pay to be your manager (what is he managing????????)

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

From reading her book and seeing interviews, she clearly still has some love for Brian and Lynne. Jamie is complete trash and while I think Brian and Lynne were complicit in everything that went down, I still think that if Britney can honestly and openly work through her issues with them, it would be good for her. Obviously she doesn't owe anybody anything, including her fans and her family, but if she's trying to repair these relationships, why not just support her?

• Like 2
19 hours ago, 0.003 said:

The only thing that would make sense to me is that Lynne and Bryan are helping her.
Britney has a trial coming next summer. Lynne and Bryan have seen a lot that happened behind the scenes. They might be on her side with the court case?

THIS!!!!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block