NEW photo of Britney with Lynne and Bryan!

1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

At the end of the day your family is your family. Blood is always thicker than water. There is no way she is in touch with Bryan and not her mother and sister. I hope she in touch with her children. 

eww this just causes abuse!!! family or not, people are not to enslave you! just because they are family it doesn’t make it right.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

The only thing that would make sense to me is that Lynne and Bryan are helping her.
Britney has a trial coming next summer. Lynne and Bryan have seen a lot that happened behind the scenes. They might be on her side with the court case?

Doubt it.

They didn't help at all with the case ever. Lynne never provided any information.

Probably they want everything to end as fast as possible.  Daddy is "allegedly" sick.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

At least not with JL ..... 🥴💀

We know she left the jungle a few days ago..... The least I would want to see Britney reconcile with are JL and papa Jamie. The court case would be over.

You know that Bryan was more involved with Britney's conservatorship than Juno Lou, right?

• Love 1

i am just saying Lynne really can have a beautiful smile

but not making any conclusions of her as a person right here

just feeling for the first time ever for years i guess that Lynne can look beautiful as a mother and as a person.

these pictures kinda warm my heart and make my daye and also therefore Britney's birthday special and beautiful.

i wish these two CAN and WILL find a future.

if their future together is not possible ,so be it

but in case it is possible, so be it. let it will be lolz

i suddenly am in a mood to want them both have their smilezz

Edited by l2hnastatudnainealsoL
  • Like 1

I think some of y'all are forgetting she was with her mom a lot in 2019 too after she got out of the facility, and she clearly had a lot of anger and resentment towards her mom during that time. Just because she's in a photo with her doesn't mean she has suddenly forgiven her and everything is fine. The situation is very nuanced and recovering from abuse is a complex thing, it's not really our place to judge or decide how she does it. We can just hope for the best and wish her well.

• Like 5

I'm honest more confused than anything. Haven't read the book yet, but based on what I have read:

She has some harsh things to say about her family.

She wrote that she wished that she had spat or slapped her family across their faces.

She also constantly writes negative stuff about her family, especially her mom and dad. Idk why she'd bring abusive people into her life again. I just hope she's learned to not trust these people.

If she is feeling lonely, find new friends.. don't got for abusive people

10 hours ago, 0.003 said:

The only thing that would make sense to me is that Lynne and Bryan are helping her.
Britney has a trial coming next summer. Lynne and Bryan have seen a lot that happened behind the scenes. They might be on her side with the court case?

They’re on the side of the money and they’d just as quickly dr*g and commit her again 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block