NEW photo of Britney with Lynne and Bryan!

It’s none of our business who Britney chooses to let into her life. Personally I’m glad Bryan is back in her life. She talked so fondly of him in her book while she ripped every other family member. As far as her mom I think she will repair that eventually as well. Britney needs people close to her. Every family has their drama. But her dad can burn in hell 😂😂

• Like 7

Whatever brings her peace, I’m happy with.  You can forgive people, let them in, and STILL hold them at arms length.  She also hasn’t really said anything bad about her brother so…anyone judging her for spending time with them is sick and needs to breathe fresh air as it, genuinely affects your life 0%.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block