Amanda Bynes announces she’s starting a podcast

Cqleb

I would watch. 

I had such high hopes for Lindsay Lohan’s podcast and it was just so dull. Yes it’s nice to see her sober and cleaning up her image, but it felt like she was playing too safe. Like she was always funny and captivating on talk shows even before her troubles started. So it was a shame to see that spark in her diminish. 

I hope Amanda still has her comedic timing to add a fun dynamic to the pod. Seems like Paul will be the structured brains of the two and so I hope Amanda’s star power gets to shine again. And I’m not saying I want Amanda to be chaotic, cuz I truly root her mental health and success in life. But I hope she’s not going to be so focused on her image that she purposely hides the funny, silly Amanda we all grew up with. 

Also I want to applaud her. She felt a mental break coming not too long ago. She made the decision to seek treatment and now a few months later is motivated to start a new opportunity. I wish the GP would allow people with mental health issues the chance to grow and heal, and not always keep this bad stigma about them. People heal in different ways and at different rates. We all deserve some grace since no one is perfect. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Also I want to applaud her. She felt a mental break coming not too long ago. She made the decision to seek treatment and now a few months later is motivated to start a new opportunity. I wish the GP would allow people with mental health issues the chance to grow and heal, and not always keep this bad stigma about them. People heal in different ways and at different rates. We all deserve some grace since no one is perfect. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

It just hurts me to see what she became especially since I grew up with her movies and shows.

I wonder why she never went back to Acting, she said she wanted to in an interview from 4-5 yrs ago.

Also man I wish she didn't get that face tattoo,

it ruins her natural beauty. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Probably her illness and meds. Mental ilnesses can really rchange personality and u become whole different person.  And can not perform activities u were good before. It is sad. Especially then it is your relative.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Probably her illness and meds. Mental ilnesses can really rchange personality and u become whole different person.  And can not perform activities u were good before. It is sad. Especially then it is your relative.

I just feel sorry for her. 

I really do.

She was probably the funniest teen star of the 2000s.

I wonder how she gets by if she hasn't worked in over a decade.

Does she get royalties from her TV shows and movies?

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just feel sorry for her. 

I really do.

She was probably the funniest teen star of the 2000s.

I wonder how she gets by if she hasn't worked in over a decade.

Does she get royalties from her TV shows and movies?

I think she is. And she could invested money from working years. You don't need to work if you have right people investing your money.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block