Britney Has a 'Mountain of Debts and No Money Coming in

burns

6 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Britney really should do better with her pop up store, that probably doesn't make enough money to fund her trips, and she's not Taylor Swift, but if her graphic stuff was better, better design, bundles with her book, perfumes, it would be so iconic!

Seriously if I were her I would get that job, I would ask to manage her online store for awhile, with the help of brother Bryan.

8USqRjAqJfvo8MnpAg1OupULGfRpMZHq_400x.pn

gnMmhnzwdc4w22bW73GChh_400x.png?v=166424

LdMjG8zeJVsmUe3dKSwi5Gohe3xuThMA_400x.pn

mylx580l8N5PkmWaWWv5WLwHwiHh0D9f_1_600x.

UonvCLTtixcCs647xj9Cxf9ftMEmQBcS_1000x10

RqMFrlleeCkve5plhmG8Vxg3yHSueNiP_1000x10

0KuJX4rlObfN7JhMTBzBbSuy5tTMcjSC_1000x10

ZIqON4Z3QZhXb1X2jGhV_1000x1000.png?v=168

vs

i-am-britney-spears-crewneck.png?v=16970

watch-me-ls.png?v=1697035619

i-was-great-tee.png?v=1697035602

lol SjTAPXE.gif

I actually prefer Britney’s stuff over Taylor’s that you tried to use to make Britney's stuff look bad. Taylor’s stuff looks kind of tacky. Like wtf is that horse thing? And that jean jacket? Why just make the photo bigger and use one copy of it instead of making a big square of the same picture? That Folklore sweater looks really basic and really boring.

Also, I bought that I Was Great shirt because it was cool. That shirt alone blows some of Taylor’s products you’ve shown out of the water. Also it was cool marketing that Britney is using her testimony to make some bank. She said some really powerful stuff.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Woof said:

What?? stupid Lou Taylor posted this. She stole 600 mil from her. She couldn’t even spend it even she tried…cause it was stolen!!  All the cds and stuff I bought over the years funneled into the witches bank account. It is truly incredible that no one knows where Brit’s money has gone. I honestly I’m always stunned no one talks about this more. 

Nobody talks about it more because it has been debunked and is simply fan fiction.

Nobody stole 600 million from Britney. The money is and always was in the SJB trust. It's true that during the conservatorship during a brief time Tristar got power to act as a fiduciary over the trust, but that was revoked with Andrew Wallet resigning. So Lou Taylor was in charge of managing the money at some point, but there's no indication that it was stolen.

It is true that Taylor and Tristar overcharged Britney for their work, but the money that was charged is nowhere near 600 million. According to court documents from Britney's lawyer M. Rosengart, about 25 million was reaped from the conservatorship over it's 14 year course.

How much money there is in the SJB Trust is unknown, simply because it was never disclosed during the conservatorship because the money is in the trust's name, not Britney's. Britney is the trustee.  It was estimated to be at 600 million, which was seemingly confirmed after it seems that during the year that Tristar managed the trust, Tristar reported managing over 600 million for clients (aka Britney) and it was less than 100 million before.

5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Nobody talks about it more because it has been debunked and is simply fan fiction.

Nobody stole 600 million from Britney. The money is and always was in the SJB trust. It's true that during the conservatorship during a brief time Tristar got power to act as a fiduciary over the trust, but that was revoked with Andrew Wallet resigning. So Lou Taylor was in charge of managing the money at some point, but there's no indication that it was stolen.

It is true that Taylor and Tristar overcharged Britney for their work, but the money that was charged is nowhere near 600 million. According to court documents from Britney's lawyer M. Rosengart, about 25 million was reaped from the conservatorship over it's 14 year course.

How much money there is in the SJB Trust is unknown, simply because it was never disclosed during the conservatorship because the money is in the trust's name, not Britney's. Britney is the trustee.  It was estimated to be at 600 million, which was seemingly confirmed after it seems that during the year that Tristar managed the trust, Tristar reported managing over 600 million for clients (aka Britney) and it was less than 100 million before.

I agree mostly with what you said, but they took way more than $25 million from her. I'm pretty sure Rosengart confirmed that they spent $30 million on lawyers alone to keep the Con going. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

The headline is bull. No money coming in? Did they forget about her book that’s been on the best seller’s list for weeks? So that’s BS right away.

Didn’t court records show she had $60million when the conservatorship ended? Plus now all her recent book money.

I obviously don’t know her true spending habits, but besides real estate her major expenses seem to be child support to Kfed, vacations, and shopping at Target. The woman doesn’t seem like a major spender to me.

I really think this is a false Team Con narrative. And a false narrative that Team Con has tried to use for over decade. Britney has never, including before the con, seemed to me to be a big spender as compared to other celebrities. If anything Team Con sucked her dry to leave a celebrity of her status with only $60 million.

lol it was a book advance.  Meaning, she was paid in advance lol. You don’t know if she will continue to get paid or if it was a lump sum up front. 

I can’t at people thinking shopping at target means she’s a frugal financial planner lol. 

She pays thousands upon thousands between child support, spousal support, lawyers, chef, therapists, etc.  shopping at target won’t help very much.  

y’all are thinking like poor people. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block