Britney Has a 'Mountain of Debts and No Money Coming in

burns

It’s disgusting how the media still goes after her when she’s been put through so much, and is literally retired for the most part. Yes she put her book out but she didn’t promote it at all. We know it’s gotta be Lou M Taylor and her evil team paying for all the negative press, and all of it with Britney’s stolen money! She beat them at their plan for her. She got out. Now they’re spiteful as hell and doing everything to make her life hell and turn the public on her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

It’s very plausible, she hasn’t worked since 2018, she’s paid over 2 million in child support over the last 5 years, has no income coming in except the advance in the book, lost 1.7m on the house she bought and sold, pays Sam 10k a month, and takes a private jet everytime she flys which is thousands of dollars per hours, property tax on her mansion must be a ***** and I don’t think her legal fees are cheap. With all that being said I don’t think writing an article about her finances is necessary. It’s her money and she’s allowed to spend it however she’s a grown woman

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I wish this was true because it could force the court to look into her finances to see how much was ******* stolen. And then question Jamie and allll the other entities with their hands in her money of how that happened. Shes in debt? Please explain how she’s spent the hundreds of millions of dollars she’s brought in over 13 years in 2 years. I’d love to be in that court room. 

Edited by Itscuzim31
  • Love 2

What?? stupid Lou Taylor posted this. She stole 600 mil from her. She couldn’t even spend it even she tried…cause it was stolen!!  All the cds and stuff I bought over the years funneled into the witches bank account. It is truly incredible that no one knows where Brit’s money has gone. I honestly I’m always stunned no one talks about this more. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block