Britney Has a 'Mountain of Debts and No Money Coming in

burns

Britney really should do better with her pop up store, that probably doesn't make enough money to fund her trips, and she's not Taylor Swift, but if her graphic stuff was better, better design, bundles with her book, perfumes, it would be so iconic!

Seriously if I were her I would get that job, I would ask to manage her online store for awhile, with the help of brother Bryan.

8USqRjAqJfvo8MnpAg1OupULGfRpMZHq_400x.pn

gnMmhnzwdc4w22bW73GChh_400x.png?v=166424

LdMjG8zeJVsmUe3dKSwi5Gohe3xuThMA_400x.pn

mylx580l8N5PkmWaWWv5WLwHwiHh0D9f_1_600x.

UonvCLTtixcCs647xj9Cxf9ftMEmQBcS_1000x10

RqMFrlleeCkve5plhmG8Vxg3yHSueNiP_1000x10

0KuJX4rlObfN7JhMTBzBbSuy5tTMcjSC_1000x10

ZIqON4Z3QZhXb1X2jGhV_1000x1000.png?v=168

vs

i-am-britney-spears-crewneck.png?v=16970

watch-me-ls.png?v=1697035619

i-was-great-tee.png?v=1697035602

lol SjTAPXE.gif

5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I don’t think Britney is good with money we all know that. But this is totally a team con rumor to once again make her look unstable. She’ll be fine. If she ever wants to work again, hotels would pay hundreds of millions to get her in a residency. 

We know nothing .. another clickbait article. You know nothing about her finances .  So why think that? Please stop

• Like 7
1 hour ago, websurfer22 said:

The headline is bull. No money coming in? Did they forget about her book that’s been on the best seller’s list for weeks? So that’s BS right away.

Didn’t court records show she had $60million when the conservatorship ended? Plus now all her recent book money.

I obviously don’t know her true spending habits, but besides real estate her major expenses seem to be child support to Kfed, vacations, and shopping at Target. The woman doesn’t seem like a major spender to me.

I really think this is a false Team Con narrative. And a false narrative that Team Con has tried to use for over decade. Britney has never, including before the con, seemed to me to be a big spender as compared to other celebrities. If anything Team Con sucked her dry to leave a celebrity of her status with only $60 million.

Also keep in mind her net worth was around this much at the beginning of the Con. Britney barely added anything to her net worth during the Con despite pulling in over $100 million a year during the early years of the Con.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

If true (though unlikely), she could make money without lifting a finger. Now that most of what's left of her core fanbase is in their 30s/40s, her label could literally be printing money by milking her back catalog, yet so many anniversaries have gone by with nothing major to show for it. We have 2010s girlies releasing anniversary editions for f-ck's sake... :eyes_britney_laugh:

Next year is the 25th anniversary of the BOMT album. Reissues with new exclusive vinyl pressings, b-sides, remixes etc are still going strong, even in the streaming age. She & RCA have a real opportunity here for something.

To get more on topic though, we must remember that rich people broke is NOT the same as regular people broke. So there's probably a kernel of truth in the statement that "money isn't coming in" but it doesn't mean that she is literally with no income.

• Like 4

I don't think she is being particularly wasteful, but because of her father and Team Con, she has to do court cases that cost a lot of money, and she still pays child support and Sam. I'm not saying it's her fault, but I'm a little worried because I think it's true that she has a lot of expenses.
I'm also a Michael Jackson fan, he's had his struggles with money too...
I hope she gets a good financial planner, if this is true.

• Like 1

1. She clearly isn’t irresponsible with money. On only thing she spends her money on is traveling (sometimes).. we all travel 2-3-4 times a year

a) her music streaming is good and sure physical sales are better than of her peers

b) her perfume is doing great

c) her book sales is making records

d) under her name u can find many other stuff that people buy every day

3. Conclusion: Britney earns way more that she spends 

P.s. these kind of narratives are really gross 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Kindsoul said:

Her 60 million earns $100,000 in interest a month. she doesn’t need a job and can do nothing for the rest of her life. 

If we’re being honest, $1,200,000 a year in interest will be taxed as income, let’s say she’s left with $700,000.

Considering she has a gardener, security, maybe an assistant, etc that money isn’t going to go far. Not to mention child support, buying herself stuff now and then, it may not go very far

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

A blatantly false headline. So over them trying to spin this narrative. Never in the 25 years I've been a Britney fan have I ever seen any indication she has a spending problem--to the contrary, she is known for buying "cheap" clothes for someone of her celebrity status, and for not wanting to spend ridiculous amounts on basic items like shoes no matter how much money she has. 

Exactly, I mean Tish said she wanted to buy a pair of Sketchers one time during the con, like do you know how much Sketchers cost? She could buy like 5,000 pairs of them and that wouldn’t even make that much of a dent in her finances.

Even if she was buying expensive stuff, a lot of brands would probably pay her or gift her stuff for using their stuff because she’s Britney ******* Spears and it’s free advertising. I heard one time years ago, car brands would gift cars to certain celebrities so they could get photographed in it and bring attention to their brand. Britney’s a household name, a lot of these companies would kill to have her using one of their products.

Look at that prop store she got those knives from. They got an increase in business and saved them from financial ruin all from her using their product and name dropping them on her Instagram. Seriously, I’m not worried about Britney running out of money. Again, she’s Britney ******* Spears, she’s a household name. Her name alone prints money.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block