Jamie-Lynn: “Talked to [Britney] before I came here and we love each other.”

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Waiting for Britney’s drag if she sees this :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

“I hope you’re enjoying your time in the jungle 🌴🌴🌴🌊🌊🌊 Jamie Lynn. What do they say, the 3rd times a charm 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ another reality show. We definitely didn’t talk 🗣️🗣️🗣️ but maybe we should - talk your ear to the ground 🕳️🗣️ and scream all you want - be careful of the BUGS and the SNAKES out there 👀👀👀🐞🦟” 

Hi Brit! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I’m sorry but saying you love an immediate family member is the bare ******* minimum. I don’t care if Britney loves you - you still betrayed her and are an awful sister. Just cause she is a good person who loves you because you are her sister doesn’t make you a good person who deserves any respect from anyone else. Bye *****. 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Every family fights?!? The only kind of family that fights over literally taking away a relative’s rights is a family full of traffickers and pimps

mister rogers middle finger GIF

ugh, she really said that? (I am not watching the video cause I can't be bothered with her). For her to marginalize the trauma and pain her sister endured for 13 years to only turn around and be like 'every family fights' is.... :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

It's like she doesn't get it.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block