P!nk sings “Sweet Britney Spears” in Don’t Let Me Get Me

Cqleb

20 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I just don’t even know where to start explaining how ignorant of a comment this is.  to compare p!nk to the things she was against at the time. You must be on high if something I can’t even name.

Awwww. She just masked herself as "not like the others" with her wild hair and wild persona for the public... that is; just enough so she can avoid derogatory labeling even tho she pretty much used same tools like "s** sales" one, just a bit less obvious. Crazy how art of deception can be easy. You fell for it and it's okay!

54 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

Awwww. She just masked herself as "not like the others" with her wild hair and wild persona for the public... that is; just enough so she can avoid derogatory labeling even tho she pretty much used same tools like "s** sales" one, just a bit less obvious. Crazy how art of deception can be easy. You fell for it and it's okay!

Haha!

Except she never once said that being secsy was bad nor did she talk bad about those who chose to be. Instead, she called out those who had zero substance to what they did and used s** to make a quick buck.

Pink has always been up front about who she is, what she stands for and where she wants to be in her career. She’s never deviated from that, so stay pressed.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block