P!nk sings “Sweet Britney Spears” in Don’t Let Me Get Me

Cqleb

12 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Are you streaming "Cyber-Raga" now that it's finally on streaming? :bouncey: Also, when's the album coming out? I never did listen to that snippet u sent me on IG. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I am not rn omg :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: but I will

my mom thinks Madge is gonna be sick in January and I’m like OK BYE

also no album, im a  singles artist now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: stay tuned for December 1

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Inherzone said:

im sorry but i wont forget: 

WWW.DIGITALSPY.COM

Pink mocks Britney Spears during her set at the V Festival.

Who didn't mock Britney saying that she was crazy in 2007? Even her fans did it. No one knew her side of the story.

Stop antagonize people for their actions they did ages ago. Britney loves Pink and vice versa.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, rik said:

I am not rn omg :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: but I will

my mom thinks Madge is gonna be sick in January and I’m like OK BYE

also no album, im a  singles artist now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: stay tuned for December 1

I kinda have a sneaking suspicion she might cut the North American leg short too, but at the same time, she seems happy, and hopefully, she's healthy too. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

What's the vibe? I need a teaser. :bouncey: I haven't listened to "found in love" in a hot minute, but it was genuinely an amazing song. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Edited by i sometimes sing live

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block