Rylan Clark's savage dig at Jamie Lynn

I think Jamie Lynn and KFed are both the same.... Kfed released a rap album and had acting gig for  the TV show One Tree Hill so like Jamie Lynn, He can claimed he's famous for being singer and actor. They both think they only want working in entertainment industry even thought they have no talent and no career to be in this business..... They have this big ego to feel like other normal jobs are not for them ? They both live off Britney for a really long time and now the gravy train stopped.... they're scrambling to get any jobs they can get (even it humiliate them:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:)  or ways to get Britney to pay even more.... (sorry , it doesnt work :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: )

• Love 4
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, 0.003 said:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Rylan Clark, who is a big fan of Britney Spears, made a joke about Jamie Lynn Spears' I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here introduction video ahead of the show launch

does anybody s mind cross the idea that maybe Lou is forcing her to do all of that ****? At the end she is her manager no?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block