Britney says Taylor Swift is "the most iconic pop woman of our generation" & drags Mom Lynne on Instagram

2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Am I over reading in to this. She is claiming a meet happened somewhere it didn't and in detail lol. Out of nowhere lol then finishes it off with a lengthy smack down to her mum. All on show for the swifties 😂😂😂 her mum gonna be getting all the swifties mad. She really is such a legend and I dgaf what people think they know about her mental health, she knows what she's doing.

It's like she did that to humiliate her mum in front of 2 Stan bases. And I love to see it. Whilst Lynne out here screaming it's lies or whatever, Britney rocking up with her Army and ally as a word of warning to back off and let her heal. 

kim kardashian GIF

This video, music, it’s so silly and fun, she remembered this beautiful girl Dita Von Teese, that all the girls loved in the 2000s, (and it was actually one lost e-mail I had), and Britney played with her one day at a club I love this picture. The video feats HAIM in the beginning, they are the best trio! 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Fita said:

Imagine brit hiring a fan as an assistant so she/he will tell Britney everything e-very-thing she wanted to know :fran_frog_meme_green:

Kinda scary though lol

Lol that would be scary but also interesting.

Its funny how us fans know more about Britney's career and public life than she probably remembers now.

And that's not a bad thing. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Probably the meds. Some of them can erase the nemory completely. 

I like that she praises Taylor yet my generations main pop woman is Britney Spears. I am waiting for my book to come.

Such a classy response to Lynne btw. Britney is really in a good place and thriving.

Yeah.

I think its possible she could've had ECT done.

I know for a fact that it can potentially cause somewhat of a spotty memory

but then again, the 2000s was over 20 years ago,

so I can understand she doesn't remember every single thing that happened back then.

Its hard to remember every single thing that happens to you in your life.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I have big news to you. The whole world  from 2003 to 2023 changed, there’s no more room for 3 hours dance rehearsals, 2 hours for hair and make up, 4 hours of studio time, tour and still trying to be present for people and family. Britney worked A LOT, Taylor works a lot on her own way, I get it, it looks like it’s not but they do. We have to chill and top trying. Girls like Taylor, Taylor is to dream and be silly, Britney is to express yourself and be strong and cute. 

This generation includes Britney. You're agreeing Taylor Swift is more iconic than every other pop star. Lol.

Edited by Alice in Wonderland
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

This generation includes Britney. You're agreeing Taylor Swift is the more iconic than every other pop star. Lol.

This generation is 2020 - now to me lol

There’s no need to compare, it drives me crazy cause there’s a lot of relevant girls out there, Britney is the 2000s Queen, she was relevant in the 2010s too, she is huge now too as a writer and as a person that teaches the world, social media and all. Taylor just resonates with the little girls now like Britney did in the past. The girls that are Britney fans from the past is going to Taylor Swift concerts now with their kids.

Edited by Jup1ter

Emma bunton from spice girls once lost a spice Girl quiz. She barely remembered anything, because as she said, it was all in the eyes of a hurricane. You cant really remember everything that happened at work 20 years ago.

Also Britney can speak the truth?? Maybe she met Taylor backstage, and maybe they met at the camp yoo

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Curious said:

I was sad Tay's always stanning JT instead 

Taylor had a Britney poster on her wall when she was a kid and covered ‘Lucky’ on her Speak Now tour before. And the ‘Lucky One’ song is partially inspired by her female icons like Joni Mitchell (and probably Britney too).

She likes both JT and Britney. There are people out there who are impartial to their relationship drama.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, joanhs said:

Emma bunton from spice girls once lost a spice Girl quiz. She barely remembered anything, because as she said, it was all in the eyes of a hurricane. You cant really remember everything that happened at work 20 years ago.

Also Britney can speak the truth?? Maybe she met Taylor backstage, and maybe they met at the camp yoo

Exactly, things happen so fast

I dare you to get to your 40s and remember straight facts. I asked my grandmother or dad the name of their grandmother or granpa and they didn’t know, and she’s like 85 but good with her phone, texting, vanity and stuff, but yeah, I’m like a few years to 40’s and I’m starting to forget things, I was trying to remember yesterday the age of my dog, if it was like 6 or 7, without checking on his vaccine card, so yeah it took me a good 10 minutes to calculate it. Just imagine someone like Britney, and it actually doesn’t matter those details she recalls, who ******* cares if she smoked w**d and 17 or 20?

She was anxious on a TV show, she said like 17 bc she didn’t care about it or it didn’t matter. I smoke when I was 20, in a good funny way at Colorado, so cool, I hate this **** btw, but it’s beautiful it’s so green, I don’t condemn it on a weekend from time to time but I see like 19, 20 kids doing daily it’s so wrong in my eyes.

• Like 1

I think... us fans are more exact and accurate when it comes to tinelines because we are that into Britney. And since we mostly search for these info as well.🤣

I don't think Brit was searching on google which year it was or whatever. And I think the only times she met Taylor is just that time Taylor sang and took that photo? So I guess meeting Katy and having a quick chat at the smurfs event would make her think she really met Katy but not Taylor. Like, if you saw Britney at concert, you wouldn't exactly say you 'met' Britney even though you did technically see her in person.

Anyway, that w!as sweet of her to praise Taylor. I hope there's an appreciation between them.

Regarding the message to her mother, although now I'd prefer these convos to be private, well, lynn did make a public post to make Britney a liar first, so I guess this simple respose was adequate.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block