The Bert Show Discussing a Spears Family Friend Refuting Britney

Britney’s family is truly disgusting and deserves to burn in hell. The way they continue to gaslight and undermine her truth is diabolical. The “supposed death and r*** threats” in this segment are completely made up. If this was true why do none of them expose the people sending these to them and take legal action to end this. JL has been claiming this since the #FreeBritneyMovement started. They’ve exposed other DMs and correspondence from B fans when they choose to clap back. I don’t buy this narrative. I hate seeing outlets buy it and promote it. By saying “the biggest pop star is not going away for three months to an institution over energy pills”. And that place she was at is now closed, but the “source” claims it’s one of the most prestigious expensive places. Then they discuss that the Spears family is right and Brit is a liar because her own sons won’t see her. Those are brainwashed kids that think their druggy deadbeat jobless father is “Jesus”.

The red headed lady isn’t completely on team Britney but at least she’s considering both sides logically. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

- Not willing to reveal self, why hide if it's inevitably true and provable other than Jamie and Lynn's words?

- No proof, just a narrative about the issue of  'it's not just the energy supplements'

- trying to gain sympathy and cover everything up by saying team con is getting mean messages for their actions, but doesn't consider what Britney went through her whole life, and again no proof, even it may help them and can be easily fabricated. (Make fake accounts to make fake threats)

- all of these things were already in the media and news, basically what Banons are trying to push.

- Britney does take accountability in many things in her book

- yes eventually there was abuse and force towards Britney. Which is the biggest problem.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I mean we know it wasnt just energy supplements

A lot of Brits book is fiction

I wasn't aware of this like you, or are you trying to stir things up?

The way I see it, if they refused her coffee then it isn't far fetched for her father to believe energy supplements are just as bad or worse and proceeded with what happened.  If Britney said it was energy supplements, then it was.  

What else do you suppose she had when they monitored every aspect of her life? 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

I wasn't aware of this like you, or are you trying to stir things up?

The way I see it, if they refused her coffee then it isn't far fetched for her father to believe energy supplements are just as bad or worse and proceeded with what happened.  If Britney said it was energy supplements, then it was.  

What else do you suppose she had when they monitored every aspect of her life? 

I just received a warning for this for "offensive material" I don't know how. Great that we are in a totally fair environment that treats everyone well when the truth is, the book was full of inaccuracies like saying her hair was really black, or Jamie Lynn was married at 17 then divorced.

She also wrote in the book she didn't try w**d until her 20s but here are news articles from 2016 where she was interviewed saying she smoked it aged 17.

I've been on exhale maybe 15 years now. There's been posts here that described several allegations at the time. threads don't exist for more than a few years though.

There was one where she went and had her hair done circa 2020 and the hair team posted here, her team were pleading not to give her any alcohol of any kind. As soon as Robin or whoever left, she was asking for an alcoholic drink. 

Her dancers also had to be 100% sober at all times which is highly unusual in that industry. We know one of her dancers was fired during the circus tour, do we know why.

and it's very unlikely a rehab would keep someone in for an extended time due to caffeine addiction.  I'm just being honest. 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I just received a warning for this for "offensive material" I don't know how. Great that we are in a totally fair environment that treats everyone well when the truth is, the book was full of inaccuracies like saying her hair was really black, or Jamie Lynn was married at 17 then divorced.

She also wrote in the book she didn't try w**d until her 20s but here are news articles from 2016 where she was interviewed saying she smoked it aged 17.

I've been on exhale maybe 15 years now. There's been posts here that described several allegations at the time. threads don't exist for more than a few years though.

There was one where she went and had her hair done circa 2020 and the hair team posted here, her team were pleading not to give her any alcohol of any kind. As soon as Robin or whoever left, she was asking for an alcoholic drink. 

Her dancers also had to be 100% sober at all times which is highly unusual in that industry. We know one of her dancers was fired during the circus tour, do we know why.

and it's very unlikely a rehab would keep someone in for an extended time due to caffeine addiction.  I'm just being honest. 

Those are some minor inaccuracies which probably just her rounding up numbers. 17 is not round but a milestone in people's lives. Not to mention they were feeding her some hardcore dr**s at that time against her will. Which is hard on your body and mind.

What you r doing is examining her through a microscope. Like the media. Like her family. Im sure if someone did that to you you would also end up seeming like a crazy person. 

I don't understand how people are sleeping on the fact that her dad is crazy. He talks to himself. And talks gibberish. He is an alcoholic and a gambler. Who failed at everything (including being a father) and yet somebody at court thought it was a good idea for him to be in total charge of another person, which makes no sense. California laws are not exactly sane. They let ppl loot up to $950 by law. I wouldn't take seriously what they think is right. Yeah they could've easily put her to rehab for energy pills. Especially considering the fact that rehab is not cheap. We are talking dozens of thousands of dollars per month. Nobody is going to pass on that money. Bribery also comes to mind. Britney is missing a lot of money. 

Edited by humstarr

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block