Missy Elliott called up Timbaland over (party) nasty Britney comment... Timbaland apologizes on TikTok Live but it's too late

I knew Missy was that girl! Love her!

5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Hahahahha he got humbled real quick.

You can tell he didn't wanna apologize and it almost hurt him to have to not only apologize to her BUT her fans too! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Apology NOT accepted. If he was bold enough to say this in public imagine what he and other misogynistic men in the industry say behind closed doors

Hahaha real quick! I'd almost say it was within hours after it was released lol We do not play when it comes to Britney! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3

I'm happy that Missy is on her side. But yeah! She's a woman, it's called sorority.

What about his friend, that was deffended by him? The reason why he did the comment? The reason why britney was miserable for so many years? He won't say anything? Now it's proven that Justin Timberlake is a terrible human bean and I regret to ever support his career.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

I'm happy that Missy is on her side. But yeah! She's a woman, it's called sorority.

What about his friend, that was deffended by him? The reason why he did the comment? The reason why britney was miserable for so many years? He won't say anything? Now it's proven that Justin Timberlake is a terrible human bean and I regret to ever support his career.

He is a coward and in the hiding. Using his "family" as an excuse.

• Like 3

Lol trash apology from a trash human

He only felt the need to say something because his bestie., who happens to be a woman as well, told him that what he said was not cool. It didn't dawn upon him to be like, 'oh, wait, what I said was extremely fucced up. Let me apologize'. Nah, a woman had to remind him of that. And love how he addresses Britney's fans first and then Britney? He can take his 'apology' and shove it

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Markoct said:

Missy is a real one. And timbaland forever trash, from evey tune he stole to his misogynistic behaivor.

Lol wat she did was nice but let’s not pretend her separating herself isn’t also protecting her from bein cancelled most of his music is hers too. Sis had to protect those “get ya freak on”streams 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Defending someone’s music and/or choosing to correct someone on inaccurate information is not the same as defending or justifying someone’s actions. I’ve already explained that what Timbaland said was deplorable nor did I defend it. Get a hobby and an actual education, liberal. 

Already got all of that babes, a hobby and an education :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:Sorry i cant say the same about you Bad Bunny Stan. On here 24/7 always calling Britney fan’s delusional for their opinions. You sure you aren’t the liberal here? 
:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 1
On 11/8/2023 at 4:39 AM, BadBunny said:

Defending someone’s music and/or choosing to correct someone on inaccurate information is not the same as defending or justifying someone’s actions. I’ve already explained that what Timbaland said was deplorable nor did I defend it. Get a hobby and an actual education, liberal. 

Liberal? What an insult. /s Pretty much says where you stand. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block