B10 or Greatest Hits or B In the Mix 3 or Vault Album?

If Britney decides to come back to music which of these options would you prefer she take?

A. B10

B. Greatest Hits Ultimate Compilation 

C. B in The Mix 3 (Tour Edition)

D. Vault tracks compilation

Here are my thoughts:

A. While I would love new music from Britney, B10 may not be appreciated by the GP since B won’t likely be doing heavy promo. Success will highly rely on fan support which is dependent on fan reception, worse case scenario, it could end up doing BJ/Glory numbers.

B. My vote is leaning towards doing a Greatest Hits Ultimate Compilation, with re-worked (not remix but maybe new arrangement, new adlibs etc) or perhaps a re-recording with one new single to carry the album. The GP will eat this up as they familiar with her singles and a re-worked version would sound fresh so existing fans will definitely stream. It’s also would serve as a reminder of how immaculate her discography IS. 

C. B in The Mix 3 (Tour Edition), probably the most feasible of all options, as it would require virtually no effort on Britney’s part. Imagine having studio version of BOMT (VMA Remix).

D. Also feasible but would require slightly more effort or budget, as some songs are incomplete or unfinished but would love to hear them polished. 

Edited by notbritneyspears
added something
  • Love 3

I can’t see us getting “new” music so I’d say make it a package deal, a 3 disc release of a greatest hits, remix album and rarities albums. 3 for the price of 1.

And then release all the old DVDs to digital platforms and release Oops Tour, Dream Within a Dream and The Onyx Hotel digitally too.

oh and the Overprotected (Darkchild) video to be uploaded to YouTube and other digital platforms. 

Thanks Cade.

Edited by Broccoli Spears
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

b10 with no promo... not tnx we saw the success with no promo
greatest hits...honey she did not have a hit since 2012, besides she already has two albums like that
b in the mix... i meant it is pretty useless 
vault... that would require work from her... so again no... 

lets all just face the fact that she is over it... she just wants to post silly stuff on insta and get angry when people judge her, let her be normal like the rest of us 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

b10 with no promo... not tnx we saw the success with no promo
greatest hits...honey she did not have a hit since 2012, besides she already has two albums like that
b in the mix... i meant it is pretty useless 
vault... that would require work from her... so again no... 

lets all just face the fact that she is over it... she just wants to post silly stuff on insta and get angry when people judge her, let her be normal like the rest of us 

Not excatly. Her net worth is LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. There's a many years ahead of her of court battles, because many people wants her money still and are pretending that is something that she needs to give them back. 15 m deal is cute, next will be as well. But she has many expenses in the future. She will return to music, of course no real tour no real promo, but she has to. From where she's gonna take these millions to fight? Her lifestyle costs as well, 60 m dollars is a joke, in 3 years she can be a bancrupt again. Then u talk nasty about s**-staff that Xtina is promoting, dont u guys worry - Britney would do the same if she needs to.

If she would go on 70 dates vegas residency in 2025 for example it could bring her millions. But she will not. She has to calculate what to do if tour brings a bad memories.

She has the worst situation ever, but the best at the same time. People will to see her anywhere. But she has to be ready. 

Next book, movie about her life etc are cute for another 5 years. Later nobody cares.

Come back at 50yo? Forget. She should take 2024 as a healing year. Start recording album in 2025 and release it in 2026. Its time to move on.

She's free, she wants to dance, she's just scared of touring, public and people. But there's still passion in her for music. 

Edited by BrujaRoja

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block