B10 or Greatest Hits or B In the Mix 3 or Vault Album?

29 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

IF she comes back to the music, of course she’ll release a B10 with personal stuff. She would never do a new version of her old hits or a vault release, unless these songs have meaning for her. Otherwise, it won’t make sense at all.

And why realese a Greatest Hits if you can stream her songs at Spotify?

britney and personal music? please. she would go with fun, not sad things. not her style

At this moment I would say a “Vault” album to hold us over until she’s really focused and dedicated into making a full album that we know she’ll be proud of. Cuz I NEED these tracks,

Girl In The Mirror, You Got It All, Girls & Boys, Quicksand, Amnesia, Scary, Trouble, Outta This World”,  Rock Boy, Luv The Hurt Away and countless others I can’t think of right now. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

At this moment I would say a “Vault” album to hold us over until she’s really focused and dedicated into making a full album that we know she’ll be proud of. Cuz I NEED these tracks,

Girl In The Mirror, You Got It All, Girls & Boys, Quicksand, Amnesia, Scary, Trouble, Outta This World”,  Rock Boy, Luv The Hurt Away and countless others I can’t think of right now. 

but vault from what? We know nothing about rights of this songs (Jive) and (RCA) and we dont even know is she still in RCA legally. For some reason they never released unrelesead, they could in 2009 for example with TSC.

Edited by BrujaRoja

If she really wanted to publish something, she would have done it with the release of the book, an EP, a single. Britney will never go back to her old self, if she has to, her label will release some random songs, although I hope Caleb Stone's beats are real for a future project.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block