Johnathan Ross Show uploads Britney's Full Interview

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Fita said:

Then it's not actually full 🌝

oh come on GIF by funk

Sadly I don't think we will ever see it until she passes away or maybe not even ever.

Hollywood is such a corrupt and evil place that I wouldn't be surprised if a video recording of her talking about the conservatorship was destroyed afterwards. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tetris said:

OP change the thread title. 
:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Perhaps unintentional, but very misleading. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

The uploaded official video says "Full Interview", it's not misleading because it's literally the full aired interview. It would be misleading if it said "Full Uncut Interview" because we all want to see that but never will since they probably disposed of it. 

6 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This has been on YouTube for years, nothing new 😂😂 

Sure fan made recordings, but this is the full interview in hq on the official channel.  Before they only had 1 min clips of some parts on the official channel.

Edited by jennyj
2 hours ago, Corey D said:

Does anyone know what she actually said about the cs? All the people in the audience and production it’s never leaked???

From what I remember, there was never clips because it wasn't allowed for audience to record. But there were tweets saying her saying she had restraints due to being in this c-ship. It wasn't much though. But obviously Team Con didn't want that out there for whatever reason even though what she said was public knowledge already, this was the first time she vocally mentioned it though, which confirmed she was aware that she's trapped in something bound by legal abuse not solely just their actions.

But as others mentioned, for some reason I feel like I heard an audio of her saying it, but I can't find it at all so maybe we were all just imagining it based on the tweet transcript lol.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Corey D said:

Does anyone know what she actually said about the cs? All the people in the audience and production it’s never leaked???

You’re not allowed to bring phones into shows like this..

Brit was uncomfortable throughout the interview, denying a lot of the "fun" things they proposed & often answered with a short "yes" or "no"

- said that "Glory" is her baby because she couldn't really do what she wanted on the few previous albums due to her conservatorship.

- admits that due to her conservatorship, the music was brought to her finished and she had no say in decisions (allegedly it seemed as though she wanted to go more in depth but Jonathan changed subjects) probably cause he is not allowed to talk about it

- They brought out a tarantula and she ran off the stage

- Reveals she is obsessed with cooking rice

- Said she doesn't go to any parties in Vegas because they're filled with *****, hasn't smoked w**d since she was 17

- Talks about leaving the stage during "Circus" because everyone was smoking w**d & she was getting contact high

- Went backstage to kiss Alexander Skarsgard & refused to try Swedish food

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

The uploaded official video says "Full Interview", it's not misleading because it's literally the full aired interview. It would be misleading if it said "Full Uncut Interview" because we all want to see that but never will since they probably disposed of it. 

Sure fan made recordings, but this is the full interview in hq on the official channel.  Before they only had 1 min clips of some parts on the official channel.

Nah it’s been up for years. Maybe not on the official channel. But I just watched it and you can find the same version on other channels uploaded years ago. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

I don't think so!   She had a brace on I think, in the interview?  I could be wrong though...  I just loved how fresh she looked... It was such a beautiful look, very mature and graceful and her hair was on point.   Her makeup was so light and her face was clear, that britney open mouth laugh is visible and its just so sweeeeeeeeeeet.  I love her

Oh, you mean.............. David?  :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad::selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I love her, she's mother.  oh yeah, David was his name :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

13 hours ago, Steve W said:

I remember a clip as well of her talking about it . Your right . 

Maybe yall are thinking about "For the Record"? She was pretty candid during the BTS for the  Womanizer video. She doesn't specifically mention the CS but she talks about being controlled and not being able to do things as an adult.

30 minutes ago, mateiu79 said:

Maybe yall are thinking about "For the Record"? She was pretty candid during the BTS for the  Womanizer video. She doesn't specifically mention the CS but she talks about being controlled and not being able to do things as an adult.

No .. sorry it was not for the record .. I am not imagining it either . But yes I saw for the record . 

On 11/5/2023 at 9:30 AM, Hypnotherapy said:

No I also stand by that someone in the J Ross audience uploaded a clip of her saying ‘I’ve been in this conservatorship for the past 4 years’ because 2 things stood out-

1. She underestimated how long she has been in it 

2. I’d never heard the word out loud before, so I thought it was con-ser-vator-ship as opposed to conseve-atorship and hearing her saying it in hee accent really stuck with me

Unless we’re both going mad :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

How strange. I also remember thinking she only said a few years, and how it was the first time I heard her say it out loud wtf 🤯

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block