Johnathan Ross Show uploads Britney's Full Interview

3 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I swear I feel I’ve seen a clip of her talking about the c ship in this interview. I remember her saying something along the lines of “so I have this thing called conservatorship…” and then went on to talk about how she doesn’t have much control due to it. And how she felt in control of Glory. Am I tripping 

I feel like I’ve heard or seen before but maybe it’s my mind creating while reading the tweets at the time

4 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I swear I feel I’ve seen a clip of her talking about the c ship in this interview. I remember her saying something along the lines of “so I have this thing called conservatorship…” and then went on to talk about how she doesn’t have much control due to it. And how she felt in control of Glory. Am I tripping 

I remember a clip as well of her talking about it . Your right . 

13 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i remember her using the words “restraints” during the interview… i haven’t watched this clip but does she say that??? or am i just imagining it because i read what an audience member had wrote??

No its edited out . Yet it definitely was shown back then . Its weird all around . I know this is off topic . Yet on yahoo a certain male with the screen name Gunnar always replies and talks negatively. I normally comment on his garbage as well. Its been a while of him posting on her articles . Yet it recently clicked its always the same person who just loathes her. I noticed also yahoo has gone more negative in speaking about her . This males comments are always cruel. Yet they get saved in my mail . So I can read them . I know con is here but they are on yahoo as well in my opinion. Its too stir the pot . I could be wrong yet I have asked this person why do you seek out all these articles to post his negativity. He goes to many . Normally if your not a fan . You ignore the reads . Then others comment . People read and believe what they read for the most part unfortunately  . Most follow and are weak minds . Yet the clip is no longer to be found on the internet. I am sure some fan saved it . I think maybe thats how it was shown. It was definitely exhale I watched it on. 

Edited by Steve W
5 hours ago, diiihazevedo said:

My heart almost stopped thinking it was the full uncut interview including the cship part :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I thought so, too! I guess Lou and her co. made sure Johnatahn Ross to dispose of the video of her talking about conservatorship. What a shame.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Steve W said:

No its edited out . Yet it definitely was shown back then . Its weird all around . I know this is off topic . Yet on yahoo a certain male with the screen name Gunnar always replies and talks negatively. I normally comment on his garbage as well. Its been a while of him posting on her articles . Yet it recently clicked its always the same person who just loathes her. I noticed also yahoo has gone more negative in speaking about her . This males comments are always cruel. Yet they get saved in my mail . So I can read them . I know con is here but they are on yahoo as well in my opinion. Its too stir the pot . I could be wrong yet I have asked this person why do you seek out all these articles to post his negativity. He goes to many . Normally if your not a fan . You ignore the reads . Then others comment . People read and believe what they read for the most part unfortunately  . Most follow and are weak minds . Yet the clip is no longer to be found on the internet. I am sure some fan saved it . I think maybe thats how it was shown. It was definitely exhale I watched it on. 

very interesting… i always find it odd about the randoms who post comments on articles… the ones who seem to genuinely hate brit are so disgusting. even more interesting are the positive ones towards jamie lynn… it’s usually like grandmas who seem ignorant with doing research on a celebrity… they just seem like fake accounts… i wonder how deep paid accounts go… i’m prolly thinking about it to much… but like i get so many like ugly disgusting things in my inbox when i defend britney… either ppl really hate her or they’re just trolls. logically thinking though, i don’t understand how someone could be invested in a celebrities life to like genuinely hate them… like there is bigger problems in the world 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

very interesting… i always find it odd about the randoms who post comments on articles… the ones who seem to genuinely hate brit are so disgusting. even more interesting are the positive ones towards jamie lynn… it’s usually like grandmas who seem ignorant with doing research on a celebrity… they just seem like fake accounts… i wonder how deep paid accounts go… i’m prolly thinking about it to much… but like i get so many like ugly disgusting things in my inbox when i defend britney… either ppl really hate her or they’re just trolls. logically thinking though, i don’t understand how someone could be invested in a celebrities life to like genuinely hate them… like there is bigger problems in the world 

This is bigger than Britney. Shes a thorn in the side of the powers that be . The corruption is more than just Lou Taylor. I am glad shes talking . Shes connected to powerful corrupt calculated sociopaths. For the editing of the talk show. Peter and Emily bl**t were there . They could speak up. Yet I think many do not want to be black listed. I was threatened to be blacklisted at my current job. My VP is well connected . I chose to fight back . I am glad shes a fighter. Do not underestimate Britney and the many behind her . These shady people are getting sloppy. Its time to checkmate in this sick game of chess. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block