Johnathan Ross Show uploads Britney's Full Interview

5 minutes ago, On_Mah_Raydah said:

I don't get the hype for this interview. The first 10 minutes she clearly feels uncomfortable. Her answers are barely more than "yes" or "no" and the look of shock on her face about some questions or the reaction of the audience. The Games in the end are kinda cute.

Its not something to get . Its a fluff show . Yet her talking about the conservatorship was edited out. It was leaked years ago . Yet now no place to be found. 

6 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I swear I feel I’ve seen a clip of her talking about the c ship in this interview. I remember her saying something along the lines of “so I have this thing called conservatorship…” and then went on to talk about how she doesn’t have much control due to it. And how she felt in control of Glory. Am I tripping 

Unless you were there, it was the Mandela effect.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I swear I feel I’ve seen a clip of her talking about the c ship in this interview. I remember her saying something along the lines of “so I have this thing called conservatorship…” and then went on to talk about how she doesn’t have much control due to it. And how she felt in control of Glory. Am I tripping 

Mandela effect 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

No I also stand by that someone in the J Ross audience uploaded a clip of her saying ‘I’ve been in this conservatorship for the past 4 years’ because 2 things stood out-

1. She underestimated how long she has been in it 

2. I’d never heard the word out loud before, so I thought it was con-ser-vator-ship as opposed to conseve-atorship and hearing her saying it in hee accent really stuck with me

Unless we’re both going mad :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, jennyj said:

The Johnathan Ross Show uploaded the high quality full 20 minute interview with Britney (before they only uploaded small 1 minute clips).  Unfortunately, it does not include the parts that didn't appear on TV (i.e. the C-ship part). It would be interesting if they had that footage and added it in now that she's "free. But guess not?

Watching it in full though, she was so fun!

Seeing this post I immediately was excited thinking that they would have the conservatorship portion in it. Boo.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Is this when she rolled her ankle?  All I remember is her 'tiff' with the country guy she was dating.  what the **** was his name again...

I don't think so!   She had a brace on I think, in the interview?  I could be wrong though...  I just loved how fresh she looked... It was such a beautiful look, very mature and graceful and her hair was on point.   Her makeup was so light and her face was clear, that britney open mouth laugh is visible and its just so sweeeeeeeeeeet.  I love her

Oh, you mean.............. David?  :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad::selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block