Britney Spears is a certified Living Legend. The debate is over.

Yes. But I don't think it's the number of sales that makes Britney a legend or a respectable woman in this music business and music history. It's her music, her icona, her influence on pop culture, her dance and her story. Also: how her story and art contribute to discussions around how woman are treated in today's and future society.

Yes, the sales of her music, tours, everything... it's part of. But being a legend goes beyond that, I believe. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 11/4/2023 at 9:44 AM, Almost Mystical said:

I doubt Madonna’s book going to be as impactful as Britney. Michael Jackson’s book might’ve worked, but Britney’s story will resonate to more people. 

I agree and I'm a fan of Madonna as well.

Britney has always had a more endearing and charming personality unlike Madonna who has always been arrogant and not humble at all.

I think that's why lots of people prefer Britney over her tbh.

• Love 2

I hope she changes her mind and enjoy the process of making a new era, a good one like she did for Britney and In The Zone, she and her fans deserve to celebrate her music again, there's so many ways she could do it without be in touch with nasty people from the past. She can take her time. I would love a really high tech vibe, with everything new and never seen before.

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Of course she's a living legend. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She is the LAST big superstar and probably the biggest popstar of the 21st century!

When she passes away, it will be a BIG deal just like when MJ died.

She's THAT impactful! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Sad to think about, but Very True. She’s the last of her kind. She’s remained humble, polite, and relatable. She Loves her fan.. That’s why people Care and Always Root for Britney!
We Love you Britney!!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, notbritneyspears said:

while I would love that idea of her being a legend, she’s not yet there (at least in the general category in music) but she’s definitely a legend in POP music. She’s the Princess of Pop. 

It applies to the other pop girls such as Beyonce, Gaga, Justin Bieber, Taylor and Katy Perry.

Britney is absolutely a legend. She’s been one. Stop the cap.

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Of course she's a living legend. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She is the LAST big superstar and probably the biggest popstar of the 21st century!

When she passes away, it will be a BIG deal just like when MJ died.

She's THAT impactful! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Drake, Rihanna, Miley, Taylor, Beyoncé and Ariana are all big superstars too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block