Former Tour Manager Alleges Justin Timberlake Frequently Used The "N Word" + other juice through the years (lawsuits details-PG 2&3)

Well it was quite different 20 years ago. But still if he was casual with that attitude, that ain't right. Anyway, all this isn't because of Britney or was it discovered by Britney fans, as I mentioned in a different thread, it's not only Britney fans that dislike him now. Most of his previous actions don't have to do with Britney in fact. Personally, I think he has a LOT of explanation and apologizing to do. But since I didn't have that much interest in him anyway, I think I'll keep it that way.

• Love 1

LAWSUITS PT 1 (all archived!)

1 2000-Justin Timberlake Sued for Assault

''Justin Timberlake was named in a lawsuit filed on Dec. 18 in the Circuit Court of the City of St. Louis State of Missouri by the mother of a fifteen-year-old St. Louis fan who claims that Timberlake verbally harassed and assaulted her.

The specific allegations in the suit state that the hotel allowed Timberlake, Wright Entertainment, and Zeeks Entertainment to “take over security and control the lobby area of the Chase Park Plaza Hotel, and control members of the public located in the lobby.” The suit also charges all defendants with six counts, including false imprisonment of a minor, assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. The suit claims that as result of the incident McGuire suffered “fright, shock, intimidation, severe emotional distress, bodily harm, embarrassment, humiliation and distress.” Her lawyer also added that she’s been harassed and threatened by ‘N Sync fans at her school as a result of the litigation against Timberlake.

A jury would determine damages in the suit if and when the case goes to trial. Calls to ‘N Sync’s label Jive Records were not returned at press time.''

Source:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

St. Louis fan claims Timberlake and security assaulted her

2. 2000-2003

''The claims of racism could be undermined by a previous lawsuit Duarte filed against 'NSYNC in June of last year (2002 because the article was posted in 2003) seeking approximately $155,000, which he said was still owed to him by the group for tour-manager duties. That suit was handled by a different attorney, Robert Greener, who said Wednesday (December 17) that he was no longer involved in that litigation. No allegations of racism were alluded to in that suit, according to reports then.

In response to Duarte's allegations, 'NSYNC's manager, Johnny Wright, said in a statement, "I'm saddened to hear that Ibrahim has chosen to take this path. It's outrageous that race is being used. I am the manager of 'NSYNC and I am

African-American. 'NSYNC's director of worldwide security is African-American, the musical director of 'NSYNC is African-American, in fact our entire security team is African-American.''

WWW.MTV.COM

Ibrahim Duarte is seeking $10 million from the boy band for firing him for what he claims were racial reasons. He alleges that Justin Timberlake once used the "n"...

Baahj3HCAAAg0SX.jpg

He has like 5 lawsuits over albums and  more over specific songs, do you want these?

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
1 hour ago, misstaterth0t said:

you guys are all celebrating because this is bad press for justin but doesn't this say a lot about britney...? That she would continually associate herself with racists like justin and paris?? there is no way she didn't witness any racist behavior if this is true. and she didn't find a problem with it...hmph. interesting.

Hi Lou Taylor :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, misstaterth0t said:

you guys are all celebrating because this is bad press for justin but doesn't this say a lot about britney...? That she would continually associate herself with racists like justin and paris?? there is no way she didn't witness any racist behavior if this is true. and she didn't find a problem with it...hmph. interesting.

some how britney always gets BLAME for other people’s ACTIONS. whyyyyy i have no idea… but that’s cute 

• Like 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

i never even knew about these law suits. the media really tried to make justin untouchable. i’m glad they’re coming to light now. 

I'm using VPN and going through archives to find those.

Now, I'm trying to find out what happened with the harassment of that minor and racism ones.

Because I honestly don't give a **** about him stealing samples for ''his'' songs.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Honestly, I believe the girl, actually a child to be precise.100%. It matches what Britney was mentioning in the book- him being a mass ho all around.

he never seemed like a good guy now that i think about it. i kinda wish when he was on punkd ashton would have accused him of something like this… that would have been priceless…

but thinking about it now, we really dunno how justin’s inflated ego was and how he treated people… i won’t be surprised if people don’t start coming out of no where accusing him of stuff like nick carter

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Here you go spinning it on Britney .  Blah blah blah blah blah .. Karmas coming for him. Get over it !

i don't like justin... like at al. i just think its weird of britney to consistently hang around racists. holding Britney accountable doesn't mean i dont like her nor condone the stuff thats been done to her, why should i have to ignore her wrongdoings?

13 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

some how britney always gets BLAME for other people’s ACTIONS. whyyyyy i have no idea… but that’s cute 

why are yall twisting it when its a valid question? this is weirdo behavior to be condoning and you guys aren't gonna bully me out of speaking my mind. Just because i have a valid criticism of britney doesn't make me lou taylor or juno lmfao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block