Former Tour Manager Alleges Justin Timberlake Frequently Used The "N Word" + other juice through the years (lawsuits details-PG 2&3)

Stop hating on this guy. True, back then Britney Spears was torn apart. While I'm sorry for her, people shouldn't make the same mistake for other people now that we know how this affects celebrities. You shouldn't find any possible excuse in 2023 to attack someone who was a (young) puppet of the music/entertainment industry who did and said what people told him to, exactly like they did with the woman that you don't personally know and still defending. 

We don't know the whole picture and, mostly, we should not care because they both are only entertainers. All we should care about is their talent, performances, and music. This is the very reason why Britney Spears had a mental breakdown back then: people talked about anything but her art.

Last but not least, I wouldn't blindly trust what is in the book. Remember: she (or whoever helped her write this book) stated that she "sang the notes" during her shows in Las Vegas (page 210) when we all know she sang just ONCE ('Something to Talk About'). If it's easy to lie or at least omit something that we all know and have evidence for (the unjustified playback, that started way before "team con"), I wonder how easy is to omit or lie about details of personal life that no one witnessed. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

call him out for the wrongs he has done like the slurs/degrading things, and his past with Britney; but cornrows, saggy pants, I swear I wore my pants saggy in the aughts, so did I a person who is 5,000 miles from the US “appropriate” black American culture or what now? Wasn’t it a world trend to wear saggy/loose pants in the early 2000’s?? 

I am calling him out, can't you read the posts? From N word to lawsuits. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

Stop hating on this guy. True, back then Britney Spears was torn apart. While I'm sorry for her, people shouldn't make the same mistake for other people now that we know how this affects celebrities. You shouldn't find any possible excuse in 2023 to attack someone who was a (young) puppet of the music/entertainment industry who did and said what people told him to, exactly like they did with the woman that you don't personally know and still defending. 

We don't know the whole picture and, mostly, we should not care because they both are only entertainers. All we should care about is their talent, performances, and music. This is the very reason why Britney Spears had a mental breakdown back then: people talked about anything but her art.

Last but not least, I wouldn't blindly trust what is in the book. Remember: she (or whoever helped her write this book) stated that she "sang the notes" during her shows in Las Vegas (page 210) when we all know she sang just ONCE ('Something to Talk About'). If it's easy to lie or at least omit something that we all know and have evidence for (the unjustified playback, that started way before "team con"), I wonder how easy is to omit or lie about details of personal life that no one witnessed. 

Sweetie are you sure you’re a fan? 

1) he wasn’t manipulated into hating Britney and making her the backbone of his albums, jokes and “art”. 

2) Her version of the story is new, but his actions are very well documented. Its his turn to cry 😉 

By your bizarre comparison we should question everything in the book because of singing live stuff. If you really read the book, you’d remember she complained about having zero control over Vegas.

now log out and never come back.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, misstaterth0t said:

you guys are all celebrating because this is bad press for justin but doesn't this say a lot about britney...? That she would continually associate herself with racists like justin and paris?? there is no way she didn't witness any racist behavior if this is true. and she didn't find a problem with it...hmph. interesting.

Nice try.  We've heard nothing but how sweet and professional Britney is with nearly everyone she worked with.  Just cause her garbage boyfriend at the time said and did things, it was most likely behind her back.  He's a snake.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well it was quite different 20 years ago. But still if he was casual with that attitude, that ain't right. Anyway, all this isn't because of Britney or was it discovered by Britney fans, as I mentioned in a different thread, it's not only Britney fans that dislike him now. Most of his previous actions don't have to do with Britney in fact. Personally, I think he has a LOT of explanation and apologizing to do. But since I didn't have that much interest in him anyway, I think I'll keep it that way.

It wasn't different 20 years ago, the N word has been known to not be used by non-black people for more than half a century.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block