Former Tour Manager Alleges Justin Timberlake Frequently Used The "N Word" + other juice through the years (lawsuits details-PG 2&3)

19 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Hi Lou Taylor :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

weird of you to say this when i have consistently defended brit on this forum and called out that bunny dude who is probably team con. sorry i don't think its cute of Britney to hang around racists. its okay for you guys to make fun of her posts and her ***** but the min i say its weird she has a history of being very close with racists im in the wrong...okay lol. 

1 minute ago, misstaterth0t said:

what does this have to do with what i said though....we have established justin is a bad person. it reflects bad on britney for her to be hanging around known racists like justin and paris. 

Britney was never even mentioned in any of those articles.

Journalists are very aware of the fact she has nothing to do with his idiocracy, arrogance and aggression.

Ok you could say-well if it happened in 2000, why didn't Britney say anything?

Her manipulative team? Fear? Blackmail? NDAs? All of the mentioned?

6 minutes ago, misstaterth0t said:

why are yall twisting it when its a valid question? this is weirdo behavior to be condoning and you guys aren't gonna bully me out of speaking my mind. Just because i have a valid criticism of britney doesn't make me lou taylor or juno lmfao

but why are you using britney for other people’s actions? i don’t get that 😂 that’s weirdo behavior… that’s like me robbing a bank and blaming you

• Love 2
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Britney was never even mentioned in any of those articles.

Journalists are very aware of the fact she has nothing to do with his idiocracy, arrogance and aggression.

Ok you could say-well if it happened in 2000, why didn't Britney say anything?

Her manipulative team? Fear? Blackmail? NDAs? All of the mentioned?

I didn't say she had anything to do with his behavior....she was very much a victim of it. I just think its weird of her around all these racists and not have a problem with their behavior esp if it is true that all of nsync were racists. Not to mention, Paris is extremely racist and anti-semetic yet they were and continue to be "besties". its weird. There's such a double standard here because christina were the person in question, everyone would dragging her to filth about how shes an enabler but i question britneys behavior and everyone is at my throat lmfao

1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

but why are you using britney for other people’s actions? i don’t get that 😂 that’s weirdo behavior… that’s like me robbing a bank and blaming you

girl no one is blaming britney for justin being an ***. thats pretty asinine. i just think her repeated history of being down with known racists is weirdddddd. if this were a one time thing, id probably feel some type of way and leave it alone bc she was very much in love w the man but there are multiple instances of it. I am allowed to feel the way i feel. 

Oh and another proof he doesn't give a **** about women:

LAWSUIT 3- 2013 (S.A. & his good ol' misogyny and  se3ism <3 )

Justin Timberlake faces lawsuit from anti-r*** group Take Back the Night

This article is more than 10 years old
Singer is contacted by lawyers from women's rights foundation over 'very ***ual' song which uses its name

Justin Timberlake has been threatened with legal action over his "****" new single, which shares its title with an anti-r*** awareness organisation. Take Back the Night say they are hoping to come to an "amicable" resolution with Timberlake after he used its trademark without permission.

Timberlake's song was released on Friday. That same day, the Take Back the Night foundation sent him a lawyer's letter informing him that he had used its name without permission. "His agent said: 'Justin's a good guy! He's a family man!'" Katie Koestner, executive director of the organisation, told Radar. "They claimed he'd never heard of us before he wrote that song. I don't know what country he's been in … It's a big song, and he didn't take the necessary steps to make sure that it was appropriate."

For more than 40 years, the phrase "take back the night" has been an international rallying cry for marches against ***ual violence. The associated foundation was founded in 1999, with an aim "to end ***ual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, ***ual abuse and all other forms of ***ual violence".

"Normally we get asked when people want to use [our] name," Koestner said. They have collaborated in the past with TV series such as CSI, and the film The Devil Wears Prada.

In this case, there's the added problem of Timberlake's song clashing with some of Take Back the Night's principles. "The lyrics are definitely very ***ual and not at all clearly anti-***ual violence," Koestner said. "'Use me,' for example, is not a great phrase for anyone affiliated with [this] organisation." Timberlake hasn't made things easier for himself with an explicit new music video, filled with shots of nearly-naked women.

"Usually people are pretty mindful because no one is actually 'for' ***ual assault," Koestner added. "This whole thing with Justin is just really unfortunate and we're hoping it can be amicably resolved."

Timberlake performed at Sunday night's Wireless festival, where two men were stabbed during his performance with rapper Jay-Z. No arrests have been made, but one man in his 20s is reported to be in a critical condition with the other man, also said to be in his 20s, believed to be in a stable condition.

SOURCE:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Singer is contacted by lawyers from women's rights foundation over 'very ***ual' song which uses its name

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

so the case was dropped… i wonder if she was being bullied by the fans of *nsync or if they were being threatened…. they could have settled out of court… very interesting… wonder if anyone is going to contact her now to get the real story

That girl is about 38  years old now. With all these lawsuits and exposes, we can def. expect for her to come out and spill the tea.

When you go through it all...the dog has SO MANY lawsuits you just can't find on regular google. I bet he has a special team dedicated just to hide all of them from the public.

Lunacy.

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

That girl is about 38  years old now. With all these lawsuits and exposes, we can def. expect for her to come out and spill the tea.

When you go through it all...the dog has SO MANY lawsuits you just can't find on regular google. I bet he has a special team dedicated just to hide all of them from the public.

Lunacy.

wow, i honestly can’t believe i used to work out to zexy back

24 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

All of these lawsuits were tossed out… kinda like the lawsuits of Britney ***ually harassing her bodyguards went nowhere. You realize that just because someone was accused of something doesn’t mean it actually happened? 

That guy who sued Britney for bs claims got paid, it was settled via that. We don't know how much $ he got (someone correct me if the amount he got is known)

Found some threads:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, misstaterth0t said:

you guys are all celebrating because this is bad press for justin but doesn't this say a lot about britney...? That she would continually associate herself with racists like justin and paris?? there is no way she didn't witness any racist behavior if this is true. and she didn't find a problem with it...hmph. interesting.

Hahahahahaha you tried. 

• Love 1

No, I’m sorry this is where I’ll separate from most of the users on here as a non-American. What is the big deal with cornrows? Why was it so controversial for him or basically any ethnic European person to wear it? In case everyone here is not aware, history of the world didn’t start in the US, Europeans had been doing dreadlocks/braids 5,000 years ago even before any contact with Afro people. The Greeks have done it, the Vikings have done it… And “Cultural Appropriation” , really? If American blacks are so sensitive about this, have they ignored they are literally cultural appropriating everything that is European today, from the clothes, to the techs, to the freaking celebrating Saint Patrick day, Octoberfest, Halloween (That’s a freaking European holiday).  No, this is where I cannot see eye to eye with the American society. What if Britney decides to do braids one day just for the fun, is that gonna be a problem? 

The N word, Slur all that I understand that is wrong because it is degrading, but the cornrows, really? If he is “appropriating black culture”, then can I actually say blacks who dyed their hair blondes/red are literally trying to be ethnic Europeans or other ethnic group that has blonde hair in their makeup? 

3 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

No, I’m sorry this is where I’ll separate from most of the users on here as a non-American. What is the big deal with cornrows? Why was it so controversial for him or basically any ethnic European person to wear it? In case everyone here is not aware, history of the world didn’t start in the US, Europeans had been doing dreadlocks/braids 5,000 years ago even before any contact with Afro people. The Greeks have done it, the Vikings have done it… And “Cultural Appropriation” , really? If American blacks are so sensitive about this, have they ignored they are literally cultural appropriating everything that is European today, from the clothes, to the techs, to the freaking celebrating Saint Patrick day, Octoberfest, Halloween (That’s a freaking European holiday).  No, this is where I cannot see eye to eye with the American society. What if Britney decides to do braids one day just for the fun, is that gonna be a problem? 

The N word, Slur all that I understand that is wrong because it is degrading, but the cornrows, really? If he is “appropriating black culture”, then can I actually say blacks who dyed their hair blondes/red are literally trying to be ethnic Europeans or other ethnic group that has blonde hair in their makeup? 

The hair is the least problematic thing posted here.

They do make him look like a try hard clown though. A combo of outfits, try hard lingo and the air is just... :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

The hair is the least problematic thing posted here.

They do make him look like a try hard clown though. A vombo of outfits, try hard lingo and the air is just... :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

call him out for the wrongs he has done like the slurs/degrading things, and his past with Britney; but cornrows, saggy pants, I swear I wore my pants saggy in the aughts, so did I a person who is 5,000 miles from the US “appropriate” black American culture or what now? Wasn’t it a world trend to wear saggy/loose pants in the early 2000’s?? 

Edited by AZBH27

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block