Rosengart states Britney was placed in WRONG type of cship in 2008 in recently filed court documents

4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Her father pretends that Britney needed help because of her mental state. He pretends that he saved her life. If you want to force a loved one to get psychiatric help, you can do a temporary LPS until they get better with treatment. 

Her father asked to put her in a probate conservatorship for people who cannot be helped anymore because of brain damage, Alzheimer's etc. The judge said she had a medical assessment to do it. That medical assessment is missing from the court documents. 

The primary purpose of a probate conservatorship is NOT to treat an incapacitated patient until they become better but the management of their finances to ensure that they are well taken care of until they die. 

It is the lack of incapacity declaration that gets me. That such an important document could be missing, but they kept her in a probate conservatorship anyway. The reality is that team con probably could not get a "medical assessment" that confirmed she needed a probate conservatorship so they just kept dodging the issue if it was chased up by the court. In my opinion that court really has failed in it's basic duties in this case, but then what would you expect of a court that sanctioned putting an alcoholic bankrupt in charge of Britney's life and muli-million dolar estate.   

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

It is the lack of incapacity declaration that gets me. That such an important document could be missing, but they kept her in a probate conservatorship anyway. The reality is that team con probably could not get a "medical assessment" that confirmed she needed a probate conservatorship so they just kept dodging the issue if it was chased up by the court. In my opinion that court really has failed in it's basic duties in this case, but then what would you expect of a court that sanctioned putting an alcoholic bankrupt in charge of Britney's life and muli-million dolar estate.   

I agree. I remember reading in the New Yorker article that someone checked off the box about dementia on the form and submitted it.

I doubt that the incapacity declaration really existed.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

When the judge ended the conservatorship, she said there was no such declaration, so it wasn't necessary for Britney to get an evaluation before it was ended. I believe you're right, they couldn't find a doctor who would make that declaration.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Psammead said:

When the judge ended the conservatorship, she said there was no such declaration, so it wasn't necessary for Britney to get an evaluation before it was ended. I believe you're right, they couldn't find a doctor who would make that declaration.

Exactly, there never was a declaration of incapacity. Britney worked only weeks later, obviously not too incapacitated to dance and sing, tour and record music. At that point she was blackmailed with access to her kids. Court records show some time later that she "volunteered" to be in the conservatorship. What a crock!

• Like 3

It needs to be WAY more publicized that there was no capacity declaration. Rosengart should be screaming that to every news outlet available. Reva Goetz needs to go to prison for this BS. Also it kind of annoyed me in Britney’s book that she says she didn’t know she could hire a lawyer, we know she tried multiple times so it wasn’t that she didn’t know but that she was not allowed, which without a capacity declaration surely is illegal or something?! Not bagging her but I don’t like her putting the blame on herself when she was literally barred from hiring her own lawyer multiple times. All this needs to be laid out to news outlets instead of JT headlines over and over.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i just want to add, that even though we know britney was wrongfully put in the con, legally speaking they’re behind with findings. the law can’t work based off what people say on the internet. evidence has to be shown etc… so with that being said… i’m sure for the next few months we are goin to see things we been knowing 

Judge Luna has to read 10 000 pages and 7 boxes of supporting material for the next hearing in January. Rosengart and the forensic account have worked hard.

• Super Mods
On 11/1/2023 at 12:55 AM, joanhs said:

And we have said that for years. Its obvious. There were so many other options even IF Britney needed help. 

Exactly.

She could've had a stay in the psychatric hospital (nothing wrong with that) or gotten counseling or maybe gotten medicine for her post partum depression.

All these options could've been better than being entrapped in a conservatorship for 13 years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

She could've had a stay in the psychatric hospital (nothing wrong with that) or gotten counseling or maybe gotten medicine for her post partum depression.

All these options could've been better than being entrapped in a conservatorship for 13 years.

Or gotten more access to her children. 

• Love 1
On 11/1/2023 at 6:40 AM, MIKE_INT said:

SHE DIDN'T NEED TO PUT UNDER CONSERVATORSHIP IN A FIRST PLACE !

He's not saying that she needed a conservatorship. His point is that the type of conservatorship she was placed under isn't even used for the reasons that Jamie/Team Con were claiming she needed a conservatorship. It was the wrong type of conservatorship for even the "reasons" they gave.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

He's not saying that she needed a conservatorship. His point is that the type of conservatorship she was placed under isn't even used for the reasons that Jamie/Team Con were claiming she needed a conservatorship. It was the wrong type of conservatorship for even the "reasons" they gave.

Excellent explanation! It needed to be clarified.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block