Enjoy this video: Kevin was publicly ridiculed and literally thrown into the water in a crate!

• Super Mods

As much as I hate Kevin and think he's a fat gold digging leech,

this was pretty messed up.

He still is the father of her kids whether we like it or not and imagine being famous and having your spouse be made fun of at an award show you're presenting that.

I swear Britney's life in the 2000s was being a punching bag. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

As much as I hate Kevin and think he's a fat gold digging leech,

this was pretty messed up.

He still is the father of her kids whether we like it or not and imagine being famous and having your spouse be made fun of at an award show you're presenting that.

I swear Britney's life in the 2000s was being a punching bag. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

What should I tell you. America dealt with him sooner and better than Britney. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Unfortunately, she was in love at the time, but the author of this parody saw into the future, I see it from 2023 view how is he still desperate loser, not from 2006 view :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

So incredibly messed up … especially that she was there … America really thought they owned her 

Actually I think people were just really supportive of Britney when it came to Kevin.

I doubt Jimmy Kimmel thought this was something that would hurt Britney. She and Kevin were divorced by then. We had all seen how he was off partying and spending her money ….

Most people presumed she hated him (and I think she did).

I get that she said it was inappropriate not to tell her and felt hurt by it but I really don’t think Jimmy was trying to insult Britney. 

Just now, KatieKat said:

Actually I think people were just really supportive of Britney when it came to Kevin.

I doubt Jimmy Kimmel thought this was something that would hurt Britney. She and Kevin were divorced by then. We had all seen how he was off partying and spending her money ….

Most people presumed she hated him (and I think she did).

I get that she said it was inappropriate not to tell her and felt hurt by it but I really don’t think Jimmy was trying to insult Britney. 

Yes, I also see it as them were on her side that moment :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

5 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

@Neydelinska Spearsi@princessmimi

Reveal hidden contents

ezgif-com-gif-maker.webp

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Even if this was harsh for Britney, I think it was the fact that Britney was America’s sweetheart and at the time mostly felt like Britney was stolen away from the limelight of performing and releasing music because of her marriage to Kevin. When she filed for divorce, America was happy cause they thought Britney will be back to work. She was really loved as much as she was hated. They wanted her to comeback and perform again. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, jecho said:

Even if this was harsh for Britney, I think it was the fact that Britney was America’s sweetheart and at the time mostly felt like Britney was stolen away from the limelight of performing and releasing music because of her marriage to Kevin. When she filed for divorce, America was happy cause they thought Britney will be back to work. She was really loved as much as she was hated. They wanted her to comeback and perform again. 

+ they already knew that he has no talent and his career is gone without her. They tolerated him just for Britney. 

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

To all new Britney fans, yes we all hated him this much. So much that The View had confetti when giving the divorce news 

Well we all had hope for her still back then. We didn't think she'd go on a "let's make out with everyone" phase there for a while. J.R. Rothem made me physically sick. 

On 10/28/2023 at 2:49 PM, britney_rocks said:

To all new Britney fans, yes we all hated him this much. So much that The View had confetti when giving the divorce news 

I remember this! Also, those pics of Britney with a new haircut (short) at New York, she looked bomb, and I THOUGHT she was gonna get back with a new bright era... But God, how wrong we all were. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It’s also mentioned in Britney Inside the Dream and it said Britney was really upset as she thought it’d negatively impact her custody case as it’d anger Kevin. What a vile man he is to take out things like this on Britney who had nothing to do with it. He needs to dragged harder through the mud where he belongs, absolute POS he is. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block