Lance Bass says Britney fans should forgive Justin Timberlake because Britney already forgave him

3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Pff. Of course he has to be the peacemaker and the 'bigger person' and act all nice, be all about 'forgiveness'. Let's see how he feels if someone does to him what JT did to Britney. He needs to mind his own business, it's not only Britney fans that are pissed at him.

But just watch him defend JT for thekir grand union. 🤮

My sister was a huge NSYNC fan and JT was always her celeb crush. She even bought his expensive jeans just to meet him. She’s never liked Britney but casually knew what she was up to because I was always a B stan. She bought the audio book and after finishing it and doing some online digging about his problematic situations- she’s even Team Britney and thinks Justin is trash. Like I was shocked to hear her bring up so much dirt on him and her denounce him. Youre right it’s not just fans, it’s basically people with a working moral compass. 

• Like 4

Poor Lance is nothing without Justin Timberlake. He's trying to ensure the NSync reunion is a big success because that's his only career option. 

Lance, better to keep your mouth shut and see how it plays out than to have Britney fans turn on you. Perhaps Britney has forgiven him, but the rest of us are still reeling from all this new information and we don't feel like going to an NSync concert, okay?

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

No... We don't. In 2020 he went to the media and said nothing wrong is happening to Britney in the conservatorship (after speaking to Jamie Lynn)

Then a few months later said we should all be listening to Britney.

Then two years later said he is excited for her to perform again when she's ready.

Then says there's a wall up around her.

He cannot keep her name out of his **** mouth and continually tries to involve himself in her life.

Lance FFS, she doesn't about you or your opinion. F off.

He just needs to shut the eff up and just continue to suck weiner and realize he has no business interjected his opinions. Lance can bite me. 

suck my **** GIF

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1

OMG SHUT UP LANCE. 

He uses Britney to get attention because otherwise no one cares about him anymore. 

Why does he think anyone cares for his thoughts on things?
Never in my life have I looked at a situation and thought “What would late 90s boy bander Lance Bass do”

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block