What do you think was missing from "The Woman in Me"?

Okay so i finished reading the book and even though i get this was more a therapeutic process to finally let go of the anger she is feeling, i must confess I found a bit dissapointing how fast she went through her peak era and other career milestones. I felt the book could have been way longer and in detail career-wise, but i guess it just wasn't the focus. She breeze throught those years, focusing mostly on her feelings towards the breakup with JT which led to her breakdown and ultimately the C-ship. That said, i really hope she releases another book focusing on her career.

Personally i would love to hear her view on:

- Her first tour, feelings and rehearsal.

- Pressure to sing live or lipsync.

- Songs she wrote/recorded that were left out in albums.

- Outrageous video and her knee injury.

- Original Doll, her midnight trip to a radio station to release rebellion.

- The M+M tour in 2007.

- Recording "Britney for the record"

- The femme fatale album and tour.

- BRITNEY JEAN FIASCO AND IF SHE IS AWARE WE KNOW SHE IS NOT SINGING ON THAT.

What do you think?

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 8

She confirmed she is already writing the woman in me volume two. I do think she will focus on those things then. If she has the biggest selling memoir of all time. I can see why they want her to do it in doses…also she is aware there was an article that described her reaction to the songs as they played. The description was telling to the parts myah jumped in to sing for her. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 3
Just now, Andrew338 said:

Okay so i finished reading the book and even though i get this was more a therapeutic process to finally let go of the anger she is feeling, i must confess I found a bit dissapointing how fast she went through her peak era and other career milestones. I felt the book could have been way longer and in detail career-wise, but i guess it just wasn't the focus. She breeze throught those years, focusing mostly on her feelings towards the breakup with JT which led to her breakdown and ultimately the C-ship. That said, i really hope she releases another book focusing on her career.

- The M+M tour in 2007.

What do you think?

She touched on hurting her knee after hoping that she would break her arm or leg so she wouldn't have to keep touring.

Britney also mentioned she didn't really like the material for Britney Jean just WB.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

- The M+M tour in 2007.

What do you think?

All that plus  nose job and Sam Lutfi

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

She confirmed she is already writing the woman in me volume two. I do think she will focus on those things then. If she has the biggest selling memoir of all time. I can see why they want her to do it in doses…also she is aware there was an article that described her reaction to the songs as they played. The description was telling to the parts myah jumped in to sing for her. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

wait what article??? 

Honestly I was waiting for whatever she thought her true story was compared to all the documentaries we got about the conservatorship and we got a couple actual personal stories while she was on her stay which I liked but I’m having a hard time understanding why she was so mad about them when they said a whole lot more in detail and she just glossed over like she was reading headlines. I dunno this book read as fast as it felt. It was good but her life has been so documented, part of me felt like she googled herself and wrote headlines in between her actual stories. That’s how it read anyway. I dunno if I’m making sense lol

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Andrew338 said:

wait what article??? 

I can’t remember but if you go through the reviews…I remember reading how her face looked during “tik tik boom” when myah jumped in at the end with her bootleg stronger Adlibs…Britney sometimes pays nods to her past but I don’t think she would instinctively try to mimic old vocals…it was giving impersonator and I knew it listening to it cuz my face did the same thing like wtf that’s not Britney. But there were moments that sound close. The description was that she looked a lil puzzled. 

1 minute ago, Derrick said:

Honestly I was waiting for whatever she thought her true story was compared to all the documentaries we got about the conservatorship and we got a couple actual personal stories while she was on her stay which I liked but I’m having a hard time understanding why she was so mad about them when they said a whole lot more in detail and she just glossed over like she was reading headlines. I dunno this book read as fast as it felt. It was good but her life has been so documented, part of me felt like she googled herself and wrote headlines in between her actual stories. That’s how it read anyway. I dunno if I’m making sense lol

yeah, i really get your point. I guess she thought that because most of her careers is so well documented and overly analyzed she felt that she just needed to mention things to give context to what was happening, but the focus was on her and how she felt deep inside. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Kevney said:

i think it was more for the general public to know her story

and i was hoping it would be more for the fans and address some of the biggest mysteries in her career in music, music videos, the process ect

Don't you think a documentary controlled by Britney would be better to showcase her musical career? She has not healed enough to do one, give it more time.

• Love 3

I was expecting her to delve more into her pregnancies, like how she found out, what she felt, having the babies back to back, etc. Like I was already expecting her to skip most details about her music career, but I though this was a very important topic from her personal life. She kinda went from marrying Kevin to the divorce.

FF era is still a mystery too, she keeps grouping all the cship years as one whole thing, but we know there really was a notable difference from 2010 to 2011

There was also an improvement from 2012 to 2013

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block