Tish Yates having dream of Robin Greenhill proudly telling her that Britney d i e d in the 2019 facility MADE IT ONTO THE BOOK!!!

This lady spent how many years silent and now she’s out here blabbing on Instagram every few days. Is it just me or do these people need professional help for being this obsessed with Britney? Are they going through withdrawals now that she isn’t disrobing in front of them with the door off its hinges? That’s the vibe I am getting from these sickos. They were fine to observe her in silence while she was in figurative chains. I want nothing more than silence from them now. 

Edited by Talksexy
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

This lady spent how many years silent and now she’s out here blabbing on Instagram every few days. Is it just me or do these people need professional help for being this obsessed with Britney? Are they going through withdrawals now that she isn’t disrobing in front of them with the door off its hinges? That’s the vibe I am getting from these sickos. They were fine to observe her in silence while she was in figurative chains. I want nothing more than silence from them now. 

You act as if all of these people weren't shackled right alongside Britney. Team Con was extremely powerful and far reaching. Hell, Lou works with the KARDASHIANS, do you know how much power that gives her in the industry? Speaking out for Britney would've been tantamount to career suicide.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You act as if all of these people weren't shackled right alongside Britney. Team Con was extremely powerful and far reaching. Hell, Lou works with the KARDASHIANS, do you know how much power that gives her in the industry? Speaking out for Britney would've been tantamount to career suicide.

It’s great that she prioritized her career over the physical and mental well-being of an abused person 

29 minutes ago, rik said:

She literally spoke out in a documentary, which whether you like it or not, placed a significant amount of pressure on the court system to free Britney. She offered to testify if necessary. You  don’t even know Britney yourself, I think I’d rather have Tish speak out and be a whistleblower because it’s better late than never.

She and Alex gave the movement more legitimacy that it needed outside of the fans grassroots. Fans, including you, continued to buy her music and merch throughout the con, so I don’t see why it’s so shocking to think that those around her tried normalizing the conservatorship as “good for her”, to the point where those hired on also initially played into it. The point is she’s aware that all her initial thoughts were correct now. I’d rather team con continue to get exposed than continue to live in silence just because some random fan thinks their contributions are more significant than whistleblowers who “spoke too late” even though the conservatorship was still ongoing when they spoke out 

Look at you totally dismissing Britney’s own opinions on the people who spoke in those documentaries. I don’t have to create a long list of assumptions to understand the kind of person you are 😂 

2 hours ago, Talk***y said:

What were they supposed to do ?? Every employee needs to sign an NDA. They were all facing a well oiled powerfull and machine with infinite money to sue them (because it wasn't their money but Britney's). What if one employee or a few had spoken up ? To whom ? Media ? Anonymously ? Would main stream media even have cared ? Before late 2019 there wasn't a single indication that public pressure would ever lead to the c-ship being dissolved or Jamie being removed even. 

Britney literally wrote about a hairdresser who acknowledged simply that she worked too hard and that hairdresser was immediately and permanently removed from her life. Did that help Britney that the hairdresser spoke up and as a result had to leave ? 

Imagine thinking "If I stick my neck out nothing will happen, I will lose my job and I'll be replaced by someone new that Jamie chooses and that might be mean to Britney."

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Talk***y said:

It’s great that she prioritized her career over the physical and mental well-being of an abused person 

She prioritised putting food in her mouth and a roof over her head over going up against an estate with unlimited millions for lawyers and a government court system with even more millions and lawyers. 

Stop dragging the people Britney is clearly close to and stand in the real world. Tish/Trish having a go at Jamie or Robyn and driving Britney away would have only got her arrested for kidnapping with a $50,000 salary to hire a ****ty lawyer. 

Fe, Tish, the dancers, etc had no ability. 

WE protested so that BRITNEY could speak in open court and change her fate. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

What were they supposed to do ?? Every employee needs to sign an NDA. They were all facing a well oiled powerfull and machine with infinite money to sue them (because it wasn't their money but Britney's). What if one employee or a few had spoken up ? To whom ? Media ? Anonymously ? Would main stream media even have cared ? Before late 2019 there wasn't a single indication that public pressure would ever lead to the c-ship being dissolved or Jamie being removed even. 

Britney literally wrote about a hairdresser who acknowledged simply that she worked too hard and that hairdresser was immediately and permanently removed from her life. Did that help Britney that the hairdresser spoke up and as a result had to leave ? 

Imagine thinking "If I stick my neck out nothing will happen, I will lose my job and I'll be replaced by someone new that Jamie chooses and that might be mean to Britney."

Break their NDAs for starters because she was a human being being enslaved to her abusers?

11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She prioritised putting food in her mouth and a roof over her head over going up against an estate with unlimited millions for lawyers and a government court system with even more millions and lawyers. 

Stop dragging the people Britney is clearly close to and stand in the real world. Tish/Trish having a go at Jamie or Robyn and driving Britney away would have only got her arrested for kidnapping with a $50,000 salary to hire a ****ty lawyer. 

Fe, Tish, the dancers, etc had no ability. 

WE protested so that BRITNEY could speak in open court and change her fate. 

She kinda destroyed her career when she accepted a job to work for an abuser who was enslaving his daughter. She should have quit her job if she didn’t want to break her NDA because a human being’s life is more important. No other people she could have dressed in all of the world? She chose to dress a caged human being?  Like she was her personal doll? It’s so disturbing 

Edited by Talksexy
19 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

They should have quit when they learned they were doing hair and makeup for an enslaved human being with no body autonomy and suspended human rights who was force fed medication. Maybe I’m the weird one for having morals. Hard to imagine how she could have been forced to tour against her will if everyone quit 

18 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

Speaking out wouldn't have done anything really, maybe if she were a high profile celeb, but she would just be fired and whatever she said brushed under the rug.

They should have all quit to get the tours canceled. maybe I’m just too moral for this forum but I am against indentured servitude under the guise of conservatorship 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block