Why was SAM LUTFI not mentioned in Britney's book?

Just now, Markoct said:

IMO, Sam and so many other "sams" have latched on to her for attention and the most perfect way to deal with them is to NOT give them any. Good for her for not making him and a lot of other attention seekers NOT part of HER story, no matter the role they pushed to play.

That’s a nice way to look at it. He doesn’t deserve to be on this huge part of history… the Britney Spears memoir. 

I do hope Lou Taylor and others are exposed in detail, because they’re still rich, famous and influential. I gotta find some time to read the book. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s a nice way to look at it. He doesn’t deserve to be on this huge part of history… the Britney Spears memoir. 

I do hope Lou Taylor and others are exposed in detail, because they’re still rich, famous and influential. I gotta find some time to read the book. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Coudnt agree more :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: rats need to go back to their sewage dumpster.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Markoct said:

IMO, Sam and so many other "sams" have latched on to her for attention and the most perfect way to deal with them is to NOT give them any. Good for her for NOT making him and a lot of other attention seekers part of HER story, no matter the role they pushed to play.

She didn't need to mention his name but tell the story of her "self-called manager" at that time. I would really like to know what really happened...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think she already spoke about him before. She let certain people in her life, that were just bad people. She ended up letting them in because she was lonely. No need to give him any attention like the fan base want to.

Sam was kinda right in his own way as well, especially about her family.

• Like 2

Just as easy as some other aspects have been left out:

1. Divorce with Sammie (somewhat understandable given the timeline). 

2. Additional facts about Cade. 

3. Actually naming Adnan, yet recounting a lot about him.

4. Adressing her frustration with her own children and their decision to choose Kevin over her. 

:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Edited by Propagandalf
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block