Why was SAM LUTFI not mentioned in Britney's book?

I think he wasn’t mentioned for legal reasons. Lufti has sued the spears family before. Also, I think he accused them of defamation. Britney was probably advised to keep him out of the memoir. 

Yes, he played an important role in her life circa 2007/2008. However, I don’t think it’s worthwhile to bring that up. She probably concealed more details about JT as well. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 10/24/2023 at 3:42 PM, Propagandalf said:

Just as easy as some other aspects have been left out:

1. Divorce with Sammie (somewhat understandable given the timeline). 

2. Additional facts about Cade. 

3. Actually naming Adnan, yet recounting a lot about him.

4. Adressing her frustration with her own children and their decision to choose Kevin over her. 

:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I think the reason why she didn't mention about her kids choosing Kevin over her is because if her kids read the book,

she doesn't want to offend them and make them even more distant.

At least that's what I think. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think the reason why she didn't mention about her kids choosing Kevin over her is because if her kids read the book,

she doesn't want to offend them and make them even more distant.

At least that's what I think. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

To this day, no matter how much she's trying to prove us otherwise, Britney is an elegant, classy and diplomatic lady. 

She could have ravaged every single character in the memoir that's done her wrong, yet she chose not to. I was pleasantly surprised at how objectively she recounted about:

1. her fascination and true love for Justin

2. her respect for her mother

3. her dismay regarding her marriage to Kevin

4. her empathy for her brother

5. her horror for the treatment from her father... 

all of this and more with a surprising detachment and on occasion unearned respect. 

Britney, I love you. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

To this day, no matter how much she's trying to prove us otherwise, Britney is an elegant, classy and diplomatic lady. 

She could have ravaged every single character in the memoir that's done her wrong, yet she chose not to. I was pleasantly surprised at how objectively she recounted about:

1. her fascination and true love for Justin

2. her respect for her mother

3. her dismay regarding her marriage to Kevin

4. her empathy for her brother

5. her horror for the treatment from her father... 

all of this and more with a surprising detachment and on occasion unearned respect. 

Britney, I love you. 

Same.

She is too sweet and pure for this world. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Honestly the book didnt reveal anything we did not know other than the pregnancy. She mainly talked about what we all know but add small stories around it. She did not talk about Sam Lutfi, Original Doll, Record Labels image control, Cheating boyfriend, How sam dealt with consevatorship, sneaking phone to call lawyers, asking help from friend and celebrities, judges dismissing her.. and many things im not thinking about now

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block