Some people ask me how my two favorite singers can be Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears

They tell me that these are two completely different style, that it can't be possible to love both and to consider  them as two favorites.

But I don't understand them, they both released the best album of their career in 2007, the darkest : back to black and blackout.

I see a lot of similarities between these two artists, notably a rebellion against the system, there is a truth in their music.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Whitney, Aaliyah, and Raven are my other female all time faves none of these artist sound like Britney nor does she sound like them…but they are all legendary and top tier at what they do. A true music fan knows that music is for the open minded. Different doesn’t mean bad. Therefore, it’s totally possible to like entirely different artist if both are great at what they do. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

Whitney, Aaliyah, and Raven are my other female all time faves none of these artist sound like Britney nor does she sound like them…but they are all legendary and top tier at what they do. A true music fan knows that music is for the open minded. Different doesn’t mean bad. Therefore, it’s totally possible to like entirely different artist of both are great at what they do. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs
exactly 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Agyness said:

They tell me that these are two completely different style, that it can't be possible to love both and to consider  them as two favorites.

But I don't understand them, they both released the best album of their career in 2007, the darkest : back to black and blackout.

I see a lot of similarities between these two artists, notably a rebellion against the system, there is a truth in their music.

My first boyfriend was Amy obsessed, and I understood it 100%. Turned me into a fan of her’s.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block