“Everytime” Co-Writer Accused Britney of Not Giving Her Writing Credits

37 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Really?

yes and she's been credited for years. I mean ever since I've got memory of it Everytime has had 2 writting credits britney and another woman (who I didn't know who it was) so by the time she did this interview in 2021 she already got her credit (she's even before Britney which means she's credited as the main writer) 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’ve heard of this before…. i personally think she’s not telling the story how it really happened…. either way, she’s credited now

This makes me believe her if there were changes to the writing credit.  

I know Beyoncé is the queen of this but i didn’t know Britney had done this too 

5 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

I would like to thank each and everyone who took the time out of their obviously very busy and eventful lives to insult and bully me for finding this article today and for being intrigued by it. 

Your level of maturity is truly outstanding, considering that I posted this under the ‘rumor’ and ‘opinion’ tags. 

In any event, @Jordan Miller, you can delete this thread. In no way does it discredit Britney but suit yourself. 

Do you often play victim? Do you have a deck of victim cards? Does it often work?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

This makes me believe her if there were changes to the writing credit.  

I know Beyoncé is the queen of this but i didn’t know Britney had done this too 

i don’t think we will ever get the real story… i think i remember someone saying that britney was just over it and didn’t want to fight and gave her credit… there was a story some where i don’t remember where

8 hours ago, Applejack said:

She's told like 3 versions of this story and each she shows off different feelings for Britney; gratitude and "she was the one who wrote the song, I just helped with some words", "Britney is crazy and she isnt a real artist" and "she didn't credit me properly"

This! Annette changed her story a bit too often. Also Michelle Bell said that Britney was pretty hesitant about singing "Everytime" to her record label, and it contradicts Annette's story where Brit's behavior was the opposite of the hesitant.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Richie said:

yes and she's been credited for years. I mean ever since I've got memory of it Everytime has had 2 writting credits britney and another woman (who I didn't know who it was) so by the time she did this interview in 2021 she already got her credit (she's even before Britney which means she's credited as the main writer) 

That's good

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block