Britney dances with fake knives in new IG video:"Come over don’t worry I have such a warm inviting loving home with these FAKE knives !!!"

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Those are some impressive skills. 

At some point those knives do look fake tho. Why they wobble like that. Arent big knives supposed to be sturdier? Unless they are very very cheap. 

Yeah, I don't see lots of people saying this but Britney dances pretty good with them. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

It’s so obvious she’s publicly responding to something someone in her family/former friend circle is saying about her.  Kinda here for it, but also kinda just wish she’d flat out call them out lol

She's very passive aggressive with everyone . Love the video though lol shes in a good mood

2 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

So you are still a child. You don't have to explicitly say something for an inference to be made. You literally said you tried the chair dance because you saw stronger and now you want to try the knife dance. Why would you have to say explicitly that you want to try because Britney did it? There would be no desire to try the knife dance if you did not see her video. Y'all need help.

well maybe i do, but i’m not the one dissecting a fun video or a fun dumb comment about some dance 😂 so maybe u need help or to get laid 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay so i’ve shared this before, but i wanna share it again… back in the day when i was a lil gay boy, i used to practice the stronger dances with a kitchen chair in my house…. sooooooo like i wanna friggin try the knife dances butttttt i’m so scared 😭😭😭😭

Its really not that hard ..tape the knives to dull them then have fun 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪😜🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🙃 ..if you impale yourself with one. Count to 10 .. wait no stand on your head ….. do not twist the knife.. yet get a duck then and pet it.. then make some soup.. not with the duck .. quack quack….. ok on a non sarcastic note…True story. We were idiots as kids . We would shoot arrows in the air and run in our football field . Dumb .. I can tell you more . Yet I know I played like I was bruce lee with knives as a kid . So well .. ehhh 😵‍💫🙄.. I can tell many more . 

6 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay so i’ve shared this before, but i wanna share it again… back in the day when i was a lil gay boy, i used to practice the stronger dances with a kitchen chair in my house…. sooooooo like i wanna friggin try the knife dances butttttt i’m so scared 😭😭😭😭

How is the fact that you're gay relevant?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block