Britney dances with fake knives in new IG video:"Come over don’t worry I have such a warm inviting loving home with these FAKE knives !!!"

6 hours ago, britneyluv said:

A pinned post with a professional looking video serving up excitement for the book in a way that the GP just HAS to get behind....next to a post doubling down on the knife vids with a caption that will make the GP go "oh that's right, she's still cray" while her fans are just buckled up for another bend in the Britney coaster:

Do You GIF

I'm here for all of it :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

#NEVERBEAROLLERCOASTER

:bouncey:

5 hours ago, SJK said:

As always she knows exactly what she’s doing. A lot of people underestimate this woman. 

"I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out," [JT] says of Spears, who broke down in tears during a recent interview [GQ 2006] with NBC's Matt Lauer. "Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

19 minutes ago, Markoct said:

This video is a serve, if there wasnt any social media, and everyone saw it in a live performance, it would have been iconic, legendary and one for the books. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: She really handles those knives extremely well. She knows what she’s doing and has full awareness of their location while she’s dancing. And the spinning with the knives was incredible 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Steve W said:

Its really not that hard ..tape the knives to dull them then have fun 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪😜🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🙃 ..if you impale yourself with one. Count to 10 .. wait no stand on your head ….. do not twist the knife.. yet get a duck then and pet it.. then make some soup.. not with the duck .. quack quack….. ok on a non sarcastic note…True story. We were idiots as kids . We would shoot arrows in the air and run in our football field . Dumb .. I can tell you more . Yet I know I played like I was bruce lee with knives as a kid . So well .. ehhh 😵‍💫🙄.. I can tell many more . 

bahahaha ya we we’re definitely dumb as kids 😂😂 i will learn the knife dance one day… just like i’ma learn the slave choreography one day too 😭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block