Britney dances with fake knives in new IG video:"Come over don’t worry I have such a warm inviting loving home with these FAKE knives !!!"

40 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The ending of the video is the best. I know she thinks she is Elektra 😂

I agree. She went a little mora extra this time haha :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

like the knife in the neck

knives in the hair in the end

spinningney with knives for a longer time

she's got it all 

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
38 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay sooooo ima ask you to stop speculating. soooo what i said is i want to try the dance because i think it looks cool. from that statement there, about the knives that is…. where did i say anything about just because britney is doing it i want to do it??? plz enlighten me 

So you are still a child. You don't have to explicitly say something for an inference to be made. You literally said you tried the chair dance because you saw stronger and now you want to try the knife dance. Why would you have to say explicitly that you want to try because Britney did it? There would be no desire to try the knife dance if you did not see her video. Y'all need help.

Edited by mwilliams917

A pinned post with a professional looking video serving up excitement for the book in a way that the GP just HAS to get behind....next to a post doubling down on the knife vids with a caption that will make the GP go "oh that's right, she's still cray" while her fans are just buckled up for another bend in the Britney coaster:

Do You GIF

I'm here for all of it :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

#NEVERBEAROLLERCOASTER

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay so i’ve shared this before, but i wanna share it again… back in the day when i was a lil gay boy, i used to practice the stronger dances with a kitchen chair in my house…. sooooooo like i wanna friggin try the knife dances butttttt i’m so scared 😭😭😭😭

Didn't we all.... but let's leave the knife dancing to Britney. The elementary school days where it was somehow ok to blame Britney Spears for our immature decisions are long gone

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Ok sis she is getting moves with them. I love how she just does not give a damn! 

Only thing that kinda bothered me was the throat slicing movements :( . But other than that clank clank! I just hope they are safe.

me too. i was trying to figure it out why did she do those. i was trying to convice myself it was just an artistic thing, like just playing around taking pictures in different poses :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block