Britney shares new passage from 'The Woman In Me': "If you stood up for me when I couldn’t stand up for myself, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."

2 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

People complain about no promo, we get promo. People complain about no Britney voice, we get Britney voice. People complain about .. the sound quality? I am so glad I am not her, "fans" are exhausting.

I think it's pretty obvious this is not "normal" promo that people expect

I don't think I've had compliance about no Britney voice.. But either way, she's only going to narrative a few sections assumedly due to laziness (not trauma) 

And yeh the sound quality is bad. Just call it what it is! It's ok. She will probably like this post herself 

30 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Wtf are you serious? That sounds just like her :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

at this point AI should be the voice for the book tbh

It is her voice from a different recording. That's why most of the words are read in a flat tone that does not quite fit the content. Only the last sentence is good. It's better than my car's GPS but not quite there.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block