Britney shares new passage from 'The Woman In Me': "If you stood up for me when I couldn’t stand up for myself, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."

50 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

People complain about no promo, we get promo. People complain about no Britney voice, we get Britney voice. People complain about .. the sound quality? I am so glad I am not her, "fans" are exhausting.

Stop acting like you don't know what they mean. We're excited to hear her but people obviously mean they want a full promo tour. I'm fine with her doing whatever she wants to do but pretending like you don't know what people mean is silly. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Stop acting like you don't know what they mean. We're excited to hear her but people obviously mean they want a full promo tour. I'm fine with her doing whatever she wants to do but pretending like you don't know what people mean is silly. 

Where am I acting like I don't know what people mean? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: Be careful, with that jump to this conclusion you might fall off a cliff.

• Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

So, the reason why it sounds like a phone recording, is because they took her court testimony voice sample and then had the AI narrate the clip? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

No, the AI posted by Britney Online is different, not the same clip as in the OP.

Ugh I hate this because knowing the way Exhale is people will just see the words "AI" and say now that the recording of her is AI :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block