(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

39 minutes ago, handmedown said:

- My family threw big garden parties and offered freshly boiled crayfish. They had wild parties and danced the night away. (I always assumed they took speed to be able to stay awake all night, it was the most common **** back then.)

Expose the **** addicts in your family, B! No more of her taking the fall for partying in her early 20s! 

The Little Mermaid Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

This is going to be very interesting to compare with what we know of what she thought of her childhood from her old interviews because, well, you never have the same vision of your childhood when you're 17 and when you're 40. And God knows how much your childhood has a huge impact on your life...

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Alio said:

This is going to be very interesting to compare with what we know of what she thought of her childhood from her old interviews because, well, you never have the same vision of your childhood when you're 17 and when you're 40. And God knows how much your childhood has a huge impact on your life...

I wore that VHS out!

5 hours ago, lalaroses said:

I don’t wanna spoil it for anyone… but it’s a very serious subject manner regarding Justin and Britney’s relationship and something that happened that nobody knew about. I’m sure the press is gonna release it in a few days 

I want to know now :taylor_swift_evil_smile: I hope she drags him tbh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block