(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

People complaining about reading spoilers on a thread they didn’t need to click on… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I read the first 18 page preview and will be staying away from anything else until it hits my Kindle.

She says she thinks her parents took speed during their house parties when they were the Kentwood elite. 👀 

RE: the Justin rumour people have mentioned on here. I’ve never heard that before, but imagine if you were expected to give that up for your career then your kid sister gets in the same position and keeps. 😞 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, HIM said:

Yeah ur right, I was just trolling. Im definitely gonna find a copy like a week or two after. I’ll listen to coverage on it in popconrned okanet for sure !!!

We gotta support our girl anyway possible even with a free ebook and audio :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: xoxo Not gonna lie i'm gonna tune into popcorned too :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Elle90s said:

WOW,Well that explains it mental illness runs in her family. What type of mental illness did her grandmother have? I hope her kids are getting some therapy. 

Sometimes I feel like it’s not even about mental illness. It’s about having a very difficult life and not having the coping skills to deal with it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, kittyonstrike said:

Sometimes I feel like it’s not even about mental illness. It’s about having a very difficult life and not having the coping skills to deal with it. 

Agreed. The world is tough. Trauma happens. It doesn’t always mean you just genetically inherited a mental illness from your family. There are so many factors that play into it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Kirit0323 said:

Because it's on Apple? You have the wrong concept of what a "leak" is. You can go on Apple Sweden and it's there the ****.

It wasn't supposed to be out.  It's a ******* leak, not an official excerpt like People Mag
And it was removed because it was a leak
you can say sorry now, the ****
Teyana Taylor Page GIF

23 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

It's official leaked thru Apple Books Sweden

Someone should put it on Goggle Translator and past it here, it's just the first 18 pages tho

They leaked it when they weren't supposed to though

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block