(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Unfortunately sis it can't be avoided waiting a month all the new shows, the internet, forums and social media are going to be posting about stuff in this book, it's already started today and we're still a week out from the full release next Tuesday. 

Oh I know... it's gonna be hard not to join in :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

She’s a before the goodbye Stan 😭

Fake…

She said: “I was really disappointed we weren’t able to use the tracks BT had done. He’s a genius in whatever he does, but the type of music he ended up doing didn’t fit me and what I was going for. I think they will be on some of the stuff (released) overseas.”

Too bad. I liked that song. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1

I just read the first 18 pages in that swedish preview, mostly stuff about her when she was a kid and how she loved her grand mothers mom some queen named pierce, she does mention she loves imitating her grandmas english accent, i hope i dont get in trouble for sharing this but as far as i knw shes already mentioned this before

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block