(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

I dug through ONTD’s archives and found this:

OHNOTHEYDIDNT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

Britney is featured as the cover story in the latest issue of the National Enquirer. I know what you're thinking: Why would I...

It did talk about the ******** before. But why would it be a serious allegation against him? It was mentioned she chose to do the ********.

1 minute ago, Shaza said:

Britney is featured as the cover story in the latest issue of the National Enquirer. I know what you're thinking: Why would I...

It did talk about the ******** before. But why would it be a serious allegation against him? It was mentioned she chose to do the ********.

So, is this rumor now being claimed that Britney is talking about it in the book?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Shaza said:

This makes it sound like it was her choice but was it?

I didn’t know the M3th rumors went far that back

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Please do NOT post leaks. The publisher is aware of these topics and is contacting me. 

If leaks continue to be posted I'll have to suspend your posting privileges.

Thank you. 

I didn’t know they were leaks - we’ve been getting previews so I assumed it was more previews. You could state that in a nicer way instead of threatening me with suspension when I was genuinely trying to share previews (not leaks). Far out 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Why does it say she used a translator for the text, but the text is in English? Is it an excerpt from the French translation?

According to an article I did not keep: The woman who shot herself was Jamie's mother. It was a complicated suicide method because she pulled the trigger with her toe. Jamie's father remarried and sent his second wife to the same mental institution. He remarried again. 

I don't know this family in person. We can assume 1) that depression runs in the family or 2) that cruelty runs in the family and the depression is a consequence of the cruelty.  If only the women are/were depressed, I go with 2).

The generational trauma is interesting.  So sad that she’s not only dealing with inherited trauma but her own lived trauma as well.  Poor Brit 

• Like 3
Just now, KrisJ said:

I didn’t know they were leaks - we’ve been getting previews so I assumed it was more previews. You could state that in a nicer way instead of threatening me with suspension when I was genuinely trying to share previews (not leaks). Far out 

I don't think there was any harm intent on your end or Jordan's end many of us thought the same that the posts were previews. Turns out people have the book and are leaking it and translating it online.

If those types of links are posted here (again we all thought, they were previews) Jordan could possibly get in trouble. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block