(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

BritneysVault is posting some stories:

[Link removed]

There is also a passage about Lynn mentioning to Britney many times how her birth was 21 hours of excruciating pain.

can someone screenshot/post the stories here?

EDIT: sorry, they were leaks not previews. 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Why does it say she used a translator for the text, but the text is in English? Is it an excerpt from the French translation?

According to an article I did not keep: The woman who shot herself was Jamie's mother. It was a complicated suicide method because she pulled the trigger with her toe. Jamie's father remarried and sent his second wife to the same mental institution. He remarried again. 

I don't know this family in person. We can assume 1) that depression runs in the family or 2) that cruelty runs in the family and the depression is a consequence of the cruelty.  If only the women are/were depressed, I go with 2).

This article, while very wordy, goes into further detail about the cruelty mindset of the Spears (Jamie) family 

WWW.VULTURE.COM

One year ago, Britney Spears was freed from a notorious conservatorship. What possessed her father to seize near-total control of her life?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

This article, while very wordy, goes into further detail about the cruelty mindset of the Spears (Jamie) family 

WWW.VULTURE.COM

One year ago, Britney Spears was freed from a notorious conservatorship. What possessed her father to seize near-total control of her life?

That is the article I read. It's really sad that Jamie is as bad as his father. The generational cycle of cruelty and substance addiction has not been broken. 

There was an interview with a daughter of the second wife. She told the same story, and she avoids the Louisiana family. 

Translating back from French just doesn't do it. I hope they stop. 

• Love 3

Looks like a juicy but sad read!

Clearly, Britney and her family are dealing with ancestral trauma. The grandmother's pain lives on through Britney, and this book will hopefully release that ancestral torment.

Lynne complaining about Britney being a difficult birth...just typical. 

Britney Spears Britney GIF - Britney Spears Britney Lynne - Discover &  Share GIFs

Edited by Cancer
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Looks like a juicy but sad read!

Clearly, Britney and her family are dealing with ancestral trauma. The grandmother's pain lives on through Britney, and this book will hopefully release that ancestral torment.

Lynne complaining about Britney being a difficult birth...just typical. 

Britney Spears Britney GIF - Britney Spears Britney Lynne - Discover &  Share GIFs

that stood out to me too! like why constantly point that out to your daughter? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block