Nun striker Katy Perry is paying people to attend her Las Vegas residency

6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Girls be nice.

I also think they paid people to attend Britneys showings at Vegas, during the recordings.

Remember we kept seeing the same girls and that black woman absolutely getting her life as the camera panned to her :orangu_orangutan_ape:

you are talking about the pre recorded performances for new years? that was not from a piece of me show. she literally performed 3 songs with staged audience. 

• Love 1

Y'all can talk smack all day and long into the night all you want, but Katy's PLAY show was legit one of the best I've ever been to, and FAR better than the last Britney show I saw in Vegas. Lots of cool props/stage sets, amazing vocals, fun and real interactions with the audience. Im not even a big fan but seeing yall talk nonsense about this show honestly just looks silly cos its evident none of you have seen it:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Wow, you guys are extremely mean. Little cyber bullies.

At least she's doing good business and have a stable life. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

CENmau9WEAADAeB.jpg

tumblr_n3p0mmrQyx1qg6ir0o1_400.png

Lemme leave it at this:

KATYPERRYCOLLECTIONS.COM

This Is How We Do... Shoes! Express yourself when you shop Katy Perry's Footwear Collection, designed from the creative mind of the musician herself!

DOspU41X4AAoVfW.jpg

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

CENmau9WEAADAeB.jpg

tumblr_n3p0mmrQyx1qg6ir0o1_400.png

Lemme leave it at this:

KATYPERRYCOLLECTIONS.COM

This Is How We Do... Shoes! Express yourself when you shop Katy Perry's Footwear Collection, designed from the creative mind of the musician herself!

DOspU41X4AAoVfW.jpg

You guys might be bullies, but I can't deny that you are funny AH. I always have a laugh on exhale. Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

But on serious note, I think the shoes are not THAT ugly :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block