Nun striker Katy Perry is paying people to attend her Las Vegas residency

On 10/16/2023 at 3:21 AM, BlackoutITZ said:

That's not accurate. This isn't one of the shows of her residency, it was never on sale, it's a show that has been added at 12pm specifically to be filmed for release, audience members are just being compensated for the fact that they may feature in the footage and the fact that the show won't run like an average show but will have lots of stop's and start's and resets. This is very common and happens all the time.

Katys version❤️

7 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

DO IT

It's just basic ''katy perry being a flop'' or ''katy perry toilet'' googling at this point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She’s making tens of millions and you’re a literal adult posting toilet and poop memes on a Britney Spears fan forum…who’s the flop?

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7fntrl2f09ky8jolysjeo

On 10/15/2023 at 1:21 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

That's not accurate. This isn't one of the shows of her residency, it was never on sale, it's a show that has been added at 12pm specifically to be filmed for release, audience members are just being compensated for the fact that they may feature in the footage and the fact that the show won't run like an average show but will have lots of stop's and start's and resets. This is very common and happens all the time.

I don't get the KP hate. People acting like she's no one when Teenage Dream alone is bigger than most pop girls careers. She's an icon. 

• Haha 1

I was first laughing hysterically at the performance but then my mouth just fell agape as it continued to spiral further. 

Katy was obviously always very untalented, but HOLY **** was this is a new level of cacophony and cringe. She’s gone from being off-key to completely tone deaf. And what the **** is she dancing in a toilet for? 

This was seriously so embarrassing to watch. POM was a mess, and completely ****ed because Britney did not have any say in doing it, but Jesus I can’t imagine what the meltdowns here had been like had Britney been hollering from inside a toilet for years on end. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block