The new merch references Britney’s 6/21/23 court speech and Jamie Spears

10 hours ago, Tetris said:

Am I in the minority here thinking the testimony quote is kind of tasteless? Maybe Britney approved of these designs, but if not…

Also, from a design perspective it should probably read “I WAS GREAT” Because without any emphasis, this can just as easily (and accurately, technically) read as “I WAS GREAT” which is, um…

This is how k read it thinking "well what if I'm still great not past tense..."

10 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Not surprised, you're always negative on here. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I'm not always negative. I'm real. This isn't even a negative comment. I like the quote itself (it's powerful) but what I meant was the fact that it came from her testimony in court speaking out against these horrible people. On one hand it's empowering but I feel bad in a way.

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Not everyone follows Britney to know an obscure line from a court testimony. Without context, it's basically someone wearing a shirt talking about how great they were, but apparently not anymore.

I guess that shirt is the most uni*** one, cause her shirts are geared towards girls.

Prerogative’s impact :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block